PDA

View Full Version : As anyone ever....

Susanne
09-26-2017, 02:04 AM
As anyone else had a dream about AL? I did and now I think I need help haha. I dreamt I had a mage as my pet and it was brilliant! It sang a lot though.

Mobilebeast
09-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Yep i dreamed about al couple of times xD same dreams that have tons of gold then wake up to check it but [emoji24]

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

Kakashis
09-26-2017, 09:04 AM
All the time, way past the point of getting help xD nightmares about deleting items xD

Kershy
09-26-2017, 01:34 PM
nightmares about deleting items xD

lmao me too ahahaha

Susanne
09-27-2017, 01:32 AM
I've had some pretty scary dreams this past year and my AL dream was a pleasant change. I think it was probably telling me to play more..or maybe I dreamt about a mage because they represent cuteness to me. I have a vivid imagination and to me mages smell of biscuits, chocolate, cake and tea. I am in the process of buying a cute puppy and I also watched Cinco singing. It all got too much for my poor brain and the dream was it's way of coping. Voila. I also wanted to make a fun thread to cheer folk up. :)

Susanne
09-27-2017, 02:02 AM
P.S. I forgot to say..Cinco has a lovely voice.

Vvildfire
09-27-2017, 07:30 AM
I once dreamt of swimming in a completely clear ocean. There were some sharks and whales in the distance, but luckily they never went close.
At some point I stopped by the Kraken Isles to pick up some shells from the beaches; then I went swimming again, this time with a speed set (swoosh!). Fun and relaxing dream. Only a small part was about AL :)

PatD
09-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Since very long time i DREAM of dropping a Northal Throne... yesterday before going to bed i saw that he had just awake so i tell myself why i would not buy 1 or 2 northal elix and try my luck!? After popping my second elix, BOOM! Northal Throne!!! :))))) My dream came true! hahaha!

PatD
09-27-2017, 10:51 AM
yes that was me! thx!!

IGN: Hanumanx

Motherless_Child
09-28-2017, 11:17 AM
I had a dream that me, a rogue, and a mage ended up in elite "the wilds" and after encountering the first mob I was like "what the *bleep* did I get myself into............

The mage died at the next mob..... Then I woke up....... :confused:

alxe
09-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Hmm...i wouldnt say dream exactly,more like remember runs and such while asleep..and sometimes i just think im awake and running normally in maus lol

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk