PDA

View Full Version : Chrome with Star Legends

alexjp
10-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Hey guys just a couple of things i wanted to mention. First, when you are looking at your character at avatar page you see like i guess it's the stat box ,but blank so basically, you have a blank box behind your character. It kinda feels a little weird playing it ,but ill get use to it soon. Oh also, it kinda seems small the screen while you play i have to keep putting it into presentation mode to make it fit ,but still seems to close toegther.

Yes i know there is a section for chrome is appeared after i posted sorry!

Redbridge
10-25-2011, 02:27 PM
check out the official 'known issues' thread. Might be worth mentioning if you think its a problem STS need to know about.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40816-Star-Legends-Chrome-Beta-Known-Issues

alexjp
10-25-2011, 02:30 PM
ok thanks

ninjaduck
10-25-2011, 02:36 PM
check out the official 'known issues' thread. Might be worth mentioning if you think its a problem STS need to know about.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40816-Star-Legends-Chrome-Beta-Known-Issues
hi did u get that problem solved where the add to chrome button is unresponsive

alexjp
10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Ye mine was perfectly fine I'm able to play starlegends perfectly. All I did was sign into my acc for google clicked add to and it put starlegends on my page and then I clicked on it and it loaded up fine

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey guys just a couple of things i wanted to mention. First, when you are looking at your character at avatar page you see like i guess it's the stat box ,but blank so basically, you have a blank box behind your character. It kinda feels a little weird playing it ,but ill get use to it soon. Oh also, it kinda seems small the screen while you play i have to keep putting it into presentation mode to make it fit ,but still seems to close toegther.

Yes i know there is a section for chrome is appeared after i posted sorry!

The box behind is the same on tablets etc, this isn't a bug :)

Redbridge
10-25-2011, 03:15 PM
hi did u get that problem solved where the add to chrome button is unresponsive

Yep - I had an older version of Chrome installed. I just updated. On MAC it was easy from the 'About Chrome' window, the one that tells you the current version etc.

Hope that helps ya..