PDA

View Full Version : October Idea :D

Buchmeister
09-26-2017, 08:02 PM
With the spooky month right around the corner, maybe we can bring the NPC look-alike contest back for some fun with costumes?

Superswice
09-26-2017, 09:06 PM
TBH I like the idea but let's be real... it won't happen since STS focus so much on AL the reason why other STS games are still running is because they want the money they can get from it in order to support their daily lives and of course AL no offense to the STS team :)

Buchmeister
09-26-2017, 09:59 PM
TBH I like the idea but let's be real... it won't happen since STS focus so much on AL the reason why other STS games are still running is because they want the money they can get from it in order to support their daily lives and of course AL no offense to the STS team :)

That's why we just had an STS-supported tournament?

Card
09-27-2017, 05:12 AM
we rarely get any updates, need better idea than this tho
but i like this idea too

Buchmeister
09-27-2017, 07:35 AM
we rarely get any updates, need better idea than this tho
but i like this idea too

Yes thank you for your idea suggestion.

plpr
09-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Not a bad idea but I think something like new Halloween vanities would be a bit better

Ex: A pirate hook vanity

3pc
09-27-2017, 04:02 PM
i would support this too but i doubt STS has time due to them focusing on there new game and it is prolly releasing in late October

XghostzX
09-27-2017, 11:27 PM
That's why we just had an STS-supported tournament?

It was actually a player-hosted tournament. Cinco was kind enough to provide vanity shields to the winners. They would not have wasted time crafting and managing their own tournament (they have other tasks, more important and immediate, to complete).

unbuiltstring
09-28-2017, 08:15 AM
A gud idea

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congeniality
09-28-2017, 10:27 AM
It was actually a player-hosted tournament. Cinco was kind enough to provide vanity shields to the winners. They would not have wasted time crafting and managing their own tournament (they have other tasks, more important and immediate, to complete).

Hi there, how's the study abroad going? (If you have already left that is :P!)

P.S. Yes ty Cinco!

Buchmeister
09-28-2017, 11:46 AM

Yes, it was player-hosted. That doesn't mean it wasn't supported by STS through Cinco's generosity.

Zuxer
09-29-2017, 05:26 AM
With the spooky month right around the corner, maybe we can bring the NPC look-alike contest back for some fun with costumes?

Nice October idea 👍💡💡

xstompx
09-29-2017, 05:28 PM
This idea is nice but Definitely would be a bit of a step up if we could see some cool newer vanity ideas

Blyzzor
10-01-2017, 02:41 PM
For quality ideas that would improve everyone's gaming experience on PL you can go back to my "PL's state" thread.

Buchmeister
10-03-2017, 07:55 AM
For quality ideas that would improve everyone's gaming experience on PL you can go back to my "PL's state" thread.

This is just an event idea, idk why people keep assuming it's for the long run like some huge comeback will happen if Cinco hosts it.

MageFFA
10-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Honestly this game has already achieved it's Goal of L.101 Cap (101 For Developers. L.100 for Players) which was hinted in 76 cap. I think StS COULD continue making more Content for twinks. As Twink players are making their comeback StS could throw in more stuff like they did Reaper Blades, Paws, Ect. This October they could add in more Halloween type gear such as...a halloween themed Pilum(Javelines) or newer blades like a halloween themed 2handed sword that gives debuff proc. Simple ideas. When April 3rd hit StS could do a achievement event for PL birthday. Just ideas (DO IT) reply if you agree.

XghostzX
10-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Hi there, how's the study abroad going? (If you have already left that is :P!)

P.S. Yes ty Cinco!

The study abroad's great so far, learning and seeing a ton of things! Internet access is extremely limited here, so I pop on when I can.

Hope all is well with you :)