PDA

View Full Version : Which pvp levels are most active?

Awakebot
09-27-2017, 06:09 AM
Want to know guys ...

Terrorshock1
09-27-2017, 07:48 AM
61-63
/11chars

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

mightymynk
09-28-2017, 08:42 AM
i just quit lvl 62 pvp and I must tell you even that bracket is not super active, idk about endgame pvp but at 62 also gears are super costly now, maybe due to hoarders? idk. anyways in last few days most of the time there were just 2-3 people doing vs and there were occasional clashes in tdm, no one ever goes to ctf which is obvious and sometimes even tdm is ghost town. if u just want to versus then it might be good but if you want clashes like before then idk where its left now. seems pvp not active anymore like before all thanks to awakens.

Terrorshock1
09-28-2017, 09:26 AM
i just quit lvl 62 pvp and I must tell you even that bracket is not super active, idk about endgame pvp but at 62 also gears are super costly now, maybe due to hoarders? idk. anyways in last few days most of the time there were just 2-3 people doing vs and there were occasional clashes in tdm, no one ever goes to ctf which is obvious and sometimes even tdm is ghost town. if u just want to versus then it might be good but if you want clashes like before then idk where its left now. seems pvp not active anymore like before all thanks to awakens.Pointless to hoard at bracket since you can craft 99% of the gear.. 61-63 is active depending on time zones i clash daily atleast 20+ matches daily (TDM)
I can prove if needed [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Boltag
09-28-2017, 09:48 AM
PvP is no longer entertaining me, All I want to do now is collecting aura for my mage. Even PvE is boring too. Less peoples interest in PvP these days, there's many factor.

mightymynk
09-28-2017, 10:11 AM
Pointless to hoard at bracket since you can craft 99% of the gear.. 61-63 is active depending on time zones i clash daily atleast 20+ matches daily (TDM)
I can prove if needed [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalki didnt said its dead, just its not active and entertaining like pvp used to be 2-3 seasons back, before mausoleum to be precise when there always were full rooms, u might be right about timezone but when i used to play in my limited time slots of the day i hardly used to find good clashes, seldom was map full like it used to be, things might be different at the different hours but overall it was not fun for me.