PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta

angeldawn
09-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Since there was an announcement, are we allowed to promote it and let people know we are playing and tell people to “come join us”?

Zojak
09-27-2017, 01:44 PM
Since there was an announcement, are we allowed to promote it and let people know we are playing and tell people to “come join us”?

I'm going to guess a hard No on that one. I'd imagine beta testers will have the same restrictions we have.

Justg
09-27-2017, 01:47 PM
I think it is fine for you to say you have been playing it already and helping guide its development. We don't want to share the title or any screens yet, but we will announce shortly before we start Closed Beta (probably late next week).

angeldawn
09-27-2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks G!! I won’t spill the beans. Wanted to drum up some interest to old PL friends.

Zojak
09-27-2017, 01:56 PM
I think it is fine for you to say you have been playing it already and helping guide its development. We don't want to share the title or any screens yet, but we will announce shortly before we start Closed Beta (probably late next week).

Hey G if/when you're ready to let me stream this bad boy I'd like to hype up some interest for it if possible to get a bunch of people watching to get the game out there more. Any input or ideas on some fun things I could do are always appreciated:)

Justg
09-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Hey G if/when you're ready to let me stream this bad boy I'd like to hype up some interest for it if possible to get a bunch of people watching to get the game out there more. Any input or ideas on some fun things I could do are always appreciated:)

Yup yup, let's plan on it a little down the road.

Zojak
09-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Yup yup, let's plan on it a little down the road.

Sounds good to me!

Java
09-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Woohoo...can't wait to see more ppl on. I play so late I usually catch people heading to bed.

Zylx
09-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Woohoo...can't wait to see more ppl on. I play so late I usually catch people heading to bed.

Same! Although i havent been able to play the past few nights because of work lol

And G does this mean we have another full week of Alpha?

Justg
09-29-2017, 12:11 PM
Same! Although i havent been able to play the past few nights because of work lol

And G does this mean we have another full week of Alpha?

Yes, one more week of Alpha. I understand grinding from zero is tedious (we've done it dozens of times by now) but please try to see it with fresh eyes and offer critical feedback through the next build. It should be out in the next couple of hours.

THANKS!!!

snowfu
09-30-2017, 06:19 AM
Do we need to apply for beta if we're part of the alpha?

Zylx
09-30-2017, 09:57 PM
Yes, one more week of Alpha. I understand grinding from zero is tedious (we've done it dozens of times by now) but please try to see it with fresh eyes and offer critical feedback through the next build. It should be out in the next couple of hours.

THANKS!!!

I dont mind! I was actually about to ask for a reset haha.

And I'm glad we have another week

Zylx
09-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Do we need to apply for beta if we're part of the alpha?

I doubt it, alpha testers are almost always granted beta access.

Carapace
10-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Closed Beta will be adding more people, everyone already in will continue to be in!

Schnitzel
10-06-2017, 04:35 PM
ooh i see some familiar names around here

Justg
10-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Invites have been sent! Please check your spam folders if you have access to PLA General Discussion and did not get an invite.

zerationB
10-27-2017, 08:39 AM
My device isnt compatible with this version :(

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Kingumar
10-27-2017, 09:16 PM

THANKS!!!How do I participate? The link you left in the other post leads to completely different post

Sent from my SM-G920S using Tapatalk

Zojak
10-27-2017, 09:56 PM
How do I participate? The link you left in the other post leads to completely different post

Sent from my SM-G920S using Tapatalk

It's in open beta now, if you are on android you can search for it in the store and download it, if you are iOS however, since apple has a rule of no betas, the game is only available for iOs in Australia and Malaysia