PDA

View Full Version : On a serious note

You Mad Or Nah
09-28-2017, 02:10 PM
Sts should add de leveling elixir
This game is already getting to boring and some ppl who lvl up past 62 highly regret it(the reason most ppl even play AL is to PvP). And now since 61 getting more active it can be alot more active if Sts adds de-leveling elixir. Not Saying I can't afford to lvl up a toon and buy pets but some ppl who don't have the resources to lvl up another toon(probably to lazy) and not enough gold to buy the main pets they need.
Sts should really focus on this because they can make money off this idea. Put de-leveling kits in store for 100 plat?
Maybe 25 plat for every -1 lvl?
Lvl 66 pvp was a total fail and is never going to be active maybe until the next cap imo.
Just an idea.

Boltag
09-28-2017, 05:36 PM
Try their beta test of the new game. I thought you were announce your retirement? Or maybe I got it wrong?

You Mad Or Nah
09-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Try their beta test of the new game. I thought you were announce your retirement? Or maybe I got it wrong?
I was a bit busy with some stuff irl. Didnt think i was gonna able to play again but was wrong. Soo I can't come back and play?lol... I gave away the 2 igns I said I was now I'm back just to pvp