PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Eggstravaganza 2017

Azerothraven
09-28-2017, 02:38 PM
While I appreciate STS bring this back so much, ( I mean it, I am loving that He is BACK); I do reminiscence all of this year just talking about Egg-zavier returns on forum, streams and in-game.

While I disagree with the significant nerf to Egg-zavier as it's not really beneficial to players who spent millions on gold loot.

I ran for 30 min and only encountered him 3 times where I earned 100k max in egg-worth given in current economy( I do feel a noticeable debuff on his spawn rate but maybe I was just unlucky). please note, with gold loot, One such as me can earn 300k+ in that time. Of course, I am aware this is just me and I can't and do not compare other with me but I am sure there are many who feel the same way.

I request Sts to reconsider to add a very small chance to add Arcane to the loot table and even a smaller at Heroic. I am fully aware that it is excluded to preserve the rarity of those eggs but a few would not hurt the community in a long term situation. Furthermore, It allows the gold earned to be used up as people will open them for aps (maybe but I am).

Alternative, you could also add a time frame in which you will get a chance to spawn Arcane/ Heroic to limit how much is being looted e.g. 6h a day from X to Y CT or last day of event.

cheers

-Aze

Justg
09-28-2017, 02:49 PM
Please leave feedback or the current event in the announcement thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?408177-Preview-9-27-17-Return-of-Eggzavier!