PDA

View Full Version : Egg Vendors

Susanne
09-29-2017, 02:24 AM
The egg vendors are too greedy. It's so easy to tap on one whilst fighting like I did. I accidentally purchased Mishi, almost all the plat I purchased a while back and was saving...gone. I'm waiting to hear from support in the hope they will take the unhatched egg and reimburse me. The reason I posted is...it would be better if less vendors popped up in tombs. Also, it happened so quick..like...snatched. Hope the rest of you are enjoying the event though. Kind regards, Susie. :)

Fyrce
09-29-2017, 02:38 AM
I had a rule in the last eggzavier event: Stay away from the egg vendors. Far away. They are annoying.

Java
09-29-2017, 03:28 AM
The egg vendors are too greedy. It's so easy to tap on one whilst fighting like I did. I accidentally purchased Mishi, almost all the plat I purchased a while back and was saving...gone. I'm waiting to hear from support in the hope they will take the unhatched egg and reimburse me. The reason I posted is...it would be better if less vendors popped up in tombs. Also, it happened so quick..like...snatched. Hope the rest of you are enjoying the event though. Kind regards, Susie. :)
I bought scorch like that...not as much of a dent but still, they are pickpockets. Lol.

Susanne
09-29-2017, 03:36 AM
Yes..I felt like I'd been a victim of bag snatching. Even my character looked shocked and my pet is currently receiving counselling. Seriously, I do hope I get my plat back. I was saving it for erm.. well...certainly not Mishi.

Greoatef
09-29-2017, 04:13 AM
this is easily done, done it myself a few times..... make sure you have "confirm plat purchase" option turned on ... the good news is that you could probably sell the mishi egg for at least 10 million gold

Susanne
09-29-2017, 04:44 AM
Thanks for that info Greoatef. I sound like I've been robbed when I know I haven't really. It's just something I didn't want and I can't deal with the hassle of selling it. I'm quite lazy when it comes to selling expensive things. I'll bide my time and if it can't be reversed, I'll burst into tears.

giaracib
09-29-2017, 06:34 AM
At least it wasn’t a munch mouth.. :p

Susanne
09-29-2017, 07:26 AM
Hi again. I need advice on this. I don't know whether to wait and see if support swap the egg for my plat...or..sell the egg. If they look into my account and see the egg gone they will wonder what on earth I was on about. Maybe I'll just hang on and wait? I've not been in this predicament before and it's playing havoc with my nerves.

Bug
09-29-2017, 07:33 AM
Got to agree on this.

Greoatef
09-29-2017, 07:53 AM
yeah lol ... predicament just gone from bad to worse ... i feel your pain @_@

Susanne
09-29-2017, 08:25 AM
Thanks for your feedback. :) I decided to just put my phone away and wait a week. I'm busy irl anyway at the moment and I guess sts support have a high volume of emails to contend with.
Kind regards to all who posted, Susie.

Schnitzel
09-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Turn on "confirm plat purchases" option

Crystalwiz
09-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Same thing happened to me. I didn't even realize it until I saw my plat was gone. Maybe if the egg vendors stood off to the side then they wouldn't be in the way. I've been real careful since then but it happened again and if I had the plat then it would have gone through.
Love this event, ty

MayaNatsume
09-29-2017, 10:40 PM
Same thing happened to me. waiting for support reply. Thx for the event anyway.

Susanne
10-01-2017, 12:44 AM
I just hope I hear something tomorrow. It wasn't intentional..it was mad in Kt4 and vendor just appeared. I was still tapping and..well you can guess the rest. It's so easily done. I don't have enough plat to do it again, even on mythic vendor but I really hate the way they suddenly appear. They are like thieves and I've lost interest in the event. It's too manic for me. :(

Kakashis
10-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Same thing happened to me, luckily didn't have enough plat for the arcane egg! Mythic egg would have been bad. I stay far far away.

Susanne
10-01-2017, 01:41 AM
I'm not mega rich..I have what I need to play comfortably. That plat was for things I wanted..quick crafting, awakenings etc. Not Mishi. I bought that platinum in plat sale. Anyway, I shan't buy anymore.

MayaNatsume
10-01-2017, 08:05 PM
me still waiting for support reply as well, hope we can have it refund.

Midgard_papa
10-01-2017, 09:10 PM
I raised a ticket for this too :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-02-2017, 03:49 AM
Forgot to say thanks Greoatef. I now have "the confirm plat purchase" option on even though I don't have enough plat to purchase anything from the eggman. All these years and I didn't know it was there...doh. I think it would still have happened because it was a tap tap situation. Anyway, it will be useful for not accidentally buying a lix. :)

SkipperSkinner
10-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Yeah "confirm plat purchases" is a must have

Suentous PO
10-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Also don't forget that if u have to reinstall the app for any reason you will have to re set all those options, they default