View Full Version : Guys what to do when u missclicked in trade and lost 10m gold

Aoekill
09-30-2017, 12:53 AM
I know its my fault but i deserve my gold back i worked 1year for earning this gold. Is their any way to recover this gold coz that guy says its my fault. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/3792d9cd29adf0b869cd6a964ffffa7f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/84d801b7c07884f0610d0ba9b8f09fa7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/c7441a74d818f989c6f4aebaa41c8fd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
09-30-2017, 12:57 AM
What u do

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hail
09-30-2017, 01:05 AM
If the mistake was on your end it isnt his fault, it was yours.

shadowronn
09-30-2017, 02:07 AM
Okay , I’m sorry to hear about that, but the only thing you hope is that guy returns your money, nothing can be done as you , you’re self traded that amount, plus sts trade window thing asks you multiple times if you want to confirm trade, take this as lesson and be careful next time onwards, I hope that guy returns your money, good luck in life or which ever game you move to if you plan to quit
Summary=> carelessness costs a lot, and about you deserving your good back, you just can’t.

Lethoiun
09-30-2017, 03:11 AM
Unfortunately there's literally nothing you can do unless the person is willing to give it back

Boltag
09-30-2017, 03:13 AM
What a lucky day for that guy.

QuaseT
09-30-2017, 05:47 AM
How can u missclick a trade? You have to confirm it again.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Boltag
09-30-2017, 05:58 AM
This is the reason they remove trade system in their new game. Trade is so tricky.

Bug
09-30-2017, 06:45 AM
How do you "Misclicked" in trade??

Azerothraven
09-30-2017, 07:07 AM
Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

I think you should let it go and the guilt will build up for Counton.
Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Gold can make people go crazy precious....

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

shadowronn
09-30-2017, 08:54 AM
Mis clicks happens because people get very excited to get x or y items. I personally been scammed many times in AL because of this. I fell for lepre lunar scam first time, then immo dagger swap to arcane 46. Immo was 8m back then and dagger was 600k and the lost goes on.

I once encountered a situation where I was selling my immo bow for 4m 100% gl and someone else thought it was dreadbow and paid me 10m. I personally chose to give him 10m back and he gave me my immo bow back but gold can make people do things against their principles.

Things like this are sad, if I was a dev I would help but I think all dev are extremely busy to help now with new game.

+ you made million of profit in AL before so just think of it as losing profit u made and u still have ur original gold. This is how I get over losses in AL and scams.

Cheers

-Aze
Some times devs also can’t do anything in cases like these, if the “alleged scammer” spends some of that money on something else , then there is nothing dev can do sadly , that’s why the moral is to be careful in trades.

Aoekill
09-30-2017, 09:12 AM

Cheers

-AzeThanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

QuaseT
09-30-2017, 12:33 PM
Im merchant for years and have done thousands of (exciting) trades but never got scammed. Sometimes the trade wasnt fair but its my fault and risk if I accept it. Sorry but that is my opinion.

Kakashis
09-30-2017, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the support but now i have to work 2x harder than before to make up the loss. Now i really support idea of game without trades coz when u get scammed all ur hardwork is gone in 1 moment. Indirectly u suffer a trauma in ur mind i even uninstalled game twice. its better to just enjoy game as it is maybe thats Why devs created new game where there is less drama. Well sometimes drama is what makes games intresting.
I even begged that guy to return 50% of my money he offered me back 100k. Karma will hunt him down.

Just move on as mistakes can happen. Never carry all your gold. I never carry more gold than the price of the item I'm about to trade. I'm guessing you added a higher amount or an extra 0 and it cost you big! It's not his fault and I'm guessing both of u need that amount of gold. Enjoy the egg event or farm mauso, you can pull 10m in by Week's End if you work hard. I looted many mythic eggs that sold easily!

Ent
10-02-2017, 02:56 AM
Im merchant for years and have done thousands of (exciting) trades but never got scammed. Sometimes the trade wasnt fair but its my fault and risk if I accept it. Sorry but that is my opinion.

Pls tuna and gold sir!

QuaseT
10-02-2017, 06:50 AM
Pls tuna and gold sir!Sure for a meow spam :O

Iove
10-06-2017, 10:47 PM
waiting for something to happen, he said he has nothing to do with it, clearly scam.

Counton Al
10-07-2017, 01:29 PM
How is it scamming if someone confirms trd twice.. So basically what your saying is im a scammer cuz i confirmed. I even warned him by saying troll and saying watch this troll.you know how ppl trd you then show big money and then confirm then cancel well thats why how i warned him. I even offered him back 1m and he said no 10m so how is that my fault. And right after he gave me 2min later he called me a scammer and told his friends to report me when i did nothing but confirm and warned him...thats not even the definition of scamm. And yes i do have screen shots and be happy to show anyone. In aoekills post at the top he says it was his fault to then how you gonna call me a scammer.

Ebebaarave
10-07-2017, 01:52 PM
How is it scamming if someone confirms trd twice.. So basically what your saying is im a scammer cuz i confirmed. I even warned him by saying troll and saying watch this troll.you know how ppl trd you then show big money and then confirm then cancel well thats why how i warned him. I even offered him back 1m and he said no 10m so how is that my fault. And right after he gave me 2min later he called me a scammer and told his friends to report me when i did nothing but confirm and warned him...thats not even the definition of scamm. And yes i do have screen shots and be happy to show anyone. In aoekills post at the top he says it was his fault to then how you gonna call me a scammer.IF U R NOT SCAMMER, RETURN 10M BACK AND SHOW UR GUTS.

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Counton Al
10-07-2017, 03:20 PM
I rlly dont have to return anything i already offered him 1m and turns it down. I didnt scamm if all i did was confirm what he confirmed

Lawpvp
10-07-2017, 03:45 PM
How is it scamming if someone confirms trd twice.. So basically what your saying is im a scammer cuz i confirmed. I even warned him by saying troll and saying watch this troll.you know how ppl trd you then show big money and then confirm then cancel well thats why how i warned him. I even offered him back 1m and he said no 10m so how is that my fault. And right after he gave me 2min later he called me a scammer and told his friends to report me when i did nothing but confirm and warned him...thats not even the definition of scamm. And yes i do have screen shots and be happy to show anyone. In aoekills post at the top he says it was his fault to then how you gonna call me a scammer.

dont worry about it, reports wont do anything, consider yourself lucky. I wouldnt feel any obligation to return the gold. Unless you are a real life friend of the person, which isn't the case

IF U R NOT SCAMMER, RETURN 10M BACK AND SHOW UR GUTS.

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

hes not a scammer, dont make stupid comments

Lawpvp
10-07-2017, 03:57 PM
You dont get it rlly.. its not about if your a scammer or not..
What you did is showing us that your an awfull person. You think that offering him 1m of his 10m gold makes you some kind of good person? You know this is wrong, and if you dont, karma will teach u.

no, you are showing that you are an awful person for trying to guilt trip somebody into doing something they have no obligation to do. The op messed up, thats his fault. He learned his lesson. I myself lost 4m years ago when I wasnt that rich due to somebody changing his gold and removing a 0. 4.4m to 440k. People attacking counton when he did nothing wrong is just absurd. The op was basicly trying to brag about his gold by showing it in trade, then he got wrecked by his own actions

swoutttt
10-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Lol, we dont care if you got scammed.

It was not a gift but an accident. I dont say this person is a scammer, but i do say honest people would have refunded the gold.. Your reaction tells me what kind of person you are

Nabhunter
10-07-2017, 04:24 PM
I think there are many people who aren't too selfish and will understand that this was a pure accident. Those people would give the gold back but in cases like this, it's everyone's own decision to give or not to give the gold back. The thing is you, who got the gold, can think how would you like to be treated in situation like this. It can happen to everybody...

You Mad Or Nah
10-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Karma is a b. Dont worry

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Counton Al
10-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Thats makes no sense you guys are saying i scammed when i only confirmed what he confirmed. How is that on me? Its not scamming if he confirmed.. He got my weapon so its not scamming. It would have been a scamm if i took out my mythic wep and traded him nothing but i didnt. I even tryed to warn him. He said it was his fault so why are you guys trying to say i scammed? Makes no sense.

You Mad Or Nah
10-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Thats makes no sense you guys are saying i scammed when i only confirmed what he confirmed. How is that on me? Its not scamming if he confirmed.. He got my weapon so its not scamming. It would have been a scamm if i took out my mythic wep and traded him nothing but i didnt. I even tryed to warn him. He said it was his fault so why are you guys trying to say i scammed? Makes no sense.You warned him what? Before or after trade?
If it was after the trade what use is warning him? Anyways its not scamming you already made your point no

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Counton Al
10-07-2017, 04:44 PM
I warned him BEFORE TRADE

Iagiotr
10-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Stop arguing about about some stupid accident. Just be a mature person and leave it behind stop arguing about this, it's just a game so chill out. It doesn't affect you in real life so no point in wasting your time arguing with people behind a screen.

Boltag
10-07-2017, 05:36 PM
This the karma that you get for showing off. Just learn over it and be a humble person.

mrm
10-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Still tho not returning the gold shows a lot of your personality.

Azerothraven
10-08-2017, 02:30 AM
dont worry about it, reports wont do anything, consider yourself lucky. I wouldnt feel any obligation to return the gold. Unless you are a real life friend of the person, which isn't the case

hes not a scammer, dont make stupid comments

Very disappointed to hear this from law since I always looked upto him. Aoekill worked very hard to earn that gold and anyone who plays a Al know how hard that is.

While there is no obligation to give gold back, it's indecent not to.

As for Counton, it's not about who it is on or how many times he confirmed because clearly he did not know what u meant otherwise he would have changed the price. Furthermore, if you had to tell him before he gave you gold then clearly you knew it was wrong.

At the end of the day whether you are a scammer or not, we definitely know you are untrustworthy and unreliable.
To that end, Aoekill is a friend of mine and he has over 60m+ gold. I don't think he was bragging about 10m gold.

Anyway have fun with 10m.

I personally was in same situation like you and someone else was in the position of aoekill. Like I previously mentioned and told the guy I sell immo bow for 4m (3 times) but he gave me 10m thinking it was dreadbow. I posted on forum saying is it really a scam and here is what Cinco said to me. 164152

If not our word, I hope Cinco's word changes how you feel or see this.

Susanne
10-08-2017, 04:13 AM
I would give it back. Anyone who wouldn't is heartless. All this greedy attitude has been getting to me for quite some time. Maybe the new game will suit my altrustic temperament better.

shadowronn
10-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Now basically I have one thing to say, the world of merchants and traders is a very ruthless world , it’s a world where making most money is the goal, and making a silly mistake can cost you a lot so you gotta be careful, now most merchants are greedy and look to make a lot of money, so you can’t blame a tiger for eating a goat, zebra or whatever, it’s the cycle of life, so the zebra who gets eaten is pitied but not helped , the other zebras watch and move on ...

Susanne
10-08-2017, 05:23 AM
There's a difference between eating food to survive in the real world and playing a mobile game. :)

Kharjojo
10-08-2017, 05:27 AM
There's a difference between eating food to survive in the real world and playing a mobile game. :)

Nuff said, i'd like to add there are huge differences between animals and humans but, hey, i can be wrong XD

nightmaresmoke
10-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Let it go, let it go....

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

intizamfamily888
10-08-2017, 05:44 AM
So what I understood so far is that merching is basically like scamming. If it happens that u find an item for a way lower price then auc and the seller wasnt aware of its real value u have to return the item aswell. Im pretty sure most merchers wouldnt return the item there, thats why I dont see the point for him to return the gold. Its ur own fault for not checking ur trade twice after confirming twice.
Deal with it and live with it.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

swoutttt
10-08-2017, 06:16 AM
A real merch makes gold from the rich, and share his wealth with the poors.

shadowronn
10-08-2017, 06:50 AM
Yea that’s just analogy, I think it was pretty clear, don’t be the zebra!! , you either help or watch and move on, and in a world like this it’s easy to speak, as said in the words of the great Kevin O’Leary, “IF IT WAS SO GREAT, HOW COME NO ONE MADE AN OFFER” , rather than feeding a person hope and lies it’s better to be rational and honest , even if it’s rude...

shadowronn
10-08-2017, 06:53 AM
So what I understood so far is that merching is basically like scamming. If it happens that u find an item for a way lower price then auc and the seller wasnt aware of its real value u have to return the item aswell. Im pretty sure most merchers wouldnt return the item there, thats why I dont see the point for him to return the gold. Its ur own fault for not checking ur trade twice after confirming twice.
Deal with it and live with it.

It is basically NOT SCAMMING, it’s called taking advantage of an opportunity, theres nothing wrong with that ��

Susanne
10-08-2017, 07:00 AM
Let's just agree to disagree. I shan't be posting on this thread again anyway, it's become quite obvious there's a lack of empathy...a trait a don't care for. Good Day.

intizamfamily888
10-08-2017, 07:37 AM
It is basically NOT SCAMMING, it’s called taking advantage of an opportunity, theres nothing wrong with that [emoji55]Thats what I was trying to achieve to say that buying something for very cheap = overpaying for something while it doesnt matter if it was an accident or not.

Counton Al
10-08-2017, 01:03 PM
I offered him 1m, if i was that of a jerk i wouldnt offer nothing, You cant missclick trd 2 times its like nearly impossible. I gave him my wep which was the deal he just over payed. I tryed to warn him before he accepted but what do u know he confirmed anyways. All i did was confirm what he had confirmed theres no wrong in that. Basically u guys are saying i scammed because i confirmed what he confirmed -_-

Nabhunter
10-08-2017, 01:45 PM
You did NOT scam anyone. But i think the bigger topic is that is it ethically right to keep the gold. You can keep, alright, but isn't that very nice to make someone happy..? And remember that similar things can happen to everyone. So if that possibly happens to you in future, no need to come write about it on forums.

Azerothraven
10-08-2017, 03:02 PM
I offered him 1m, if i was that of a jerk i wouldnt offer nothing, You cant missclick trd 2 times its like nearly impossible. I gave him my wep which was the deal he just over payed. I tryed to warn him before he accepted but what do u know he confirmed anyways. All i did was confirm what he had confirmed theres no wrong in that. Basically u guys are saying i scammed because i confirmed what he confirmed -_-

You knew what has happening but clearly he did not because offer was not changed. That's the point of telling him if he is not processing and understating what it means?

It's not impossible to misclick twice lmfao.

We are not saying you scammer but you should give gold back and be a good person not a greedy one

Greoatef
10-09-2017, 07:19 AM
hmmmm .... well im a firm believer that who, and what, and how we conduct ourselves in game is a reflection of who we are in real life.
I am quite shocked by some of you guys thoughts and attitudes on the matter of the gold, and towards the player concerned .... i mean ... really ..... some of you guys need to scroll back up and re read the things you have said please.
The lack of empathy for one.
The lack of honour and respect two.
You know what is right and what is wrong ... its called a conscience ... there is no question if the gold should be returned or not .. the answer is pure and simple.
Be kind and decent and return the gold.

Xxkayakxx
10-09-2017, 08:52 AM
hmmmm .... well im a firm believer that who, and what, and how we conduct ourselves in game is a reflection of who we are in real life.
I am quite shocked by some of you guys thoughts and attitudes on the matter of the gold, and towards the player concerned .... i mean ... really ..... some of you guys need to scroll back up and re read the things you have said please.
You know what is right and what is wrong ... its called a conscience ... there is no question if the gold should be returned or not .. the answer is pure and simple.
Be kind and decent and return the gold.

I agree 10000% on everything you said

intizamfamily888
10-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Be kind and decent and return the gold.I guess u never came across to pvp drama

Justg
10-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Shutting this one down due to extensive drama. Any surprise that our next game will not have Trade?