PDA

View Full Version : How to play Star Legends on Chrome

Samhayne
10-25-2011, 05:07 PM
You can play Star Legends via your Chrome Browser.

Click here to tg to the Star Legends listing on the Chrome Web Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chcaflnbhnoegjedbjaamecefhglfamc)

You want to make sure you have the latest version of Chrome, which you can get at http://www.google.com/chrome

Let the game patch up (it will take a while on first load).

Play!

Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. When in doubt, re-install Chrome from http://www.google.com/chrome

Alternatively, you can go to http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/ to play.

There can be a LONG load time when you FIRST run the game. Give it some time (like 15 minutes or more, depending on the machine you are trying to play on). You can always close the browser and re-open and the downloading & patching procedure will pick right back up.

Keyboard commands are built in.

WASD to move
Q and E turn you
Spacebar to auto attack
Number keys to fire off your different attacks.
r = switch bank of abilities
i = inventory
c = avatar
[ = health potion
] = mana potion
m = minimap.

If you get an error that "Native Client Flag is not enabled" please see this support article for directions to fix it: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20714232-native-client-not-enabled

The Spacetime Support Website http://support.spacetimestudios.com has more support articles. If you need help running Chrome, check this link first:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/forums/20338221-google-chrome.

Have fun!

ninjaduck
10-25-2011, 05:12 PM
i dont get it. how do we play sl on chrome. just tell me that. what chrome do we need and what website/ app do we go to? thankz!

Nd

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks Sam! Im sure this will pop up around the forum soon ;)

Samhayne
10-25-2011, 05:15 PM
i dont get it. how do we play sl on chrome. just tell me that. what chrome do we need and what website/ app do we go to? thankz!

Nd

Go to http://www.google.com/chrome and install Chrome.

Go to http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/

Let the game patch up.

Win!

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 05:15 PM

Nd

Go to www.google.com/chrome download new stable version of V.15. After doing so sign in to a google account (Register if needed), and click the Link that Sam has provided above.

Ninja'd by Sam :p I can live with that ;)

Futumsh
10-25-2011, 05:16 PM

Nd

Chrome 15 is required (which is now the stable channel). Beta and Dev channel versions *should* work, but they sometimes have issues (they didn't work earlier this morning, but do now). There's currently a bug where on some machines (Seems to be Windows XP machines), it appears to load to 99% and then stop.

Just point your browser to http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends to play.

ninjaduck
10-25-2011, 05:18 PM
got it guys thanks. Im totally loving it!! i hope STS can make a standalone version of SL like Runescape has one. this would be very useful for easier access and less fuss basically. ;)

Nd

Corpser
10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
i just seem to be on an icon of sl and thats it

Carth
10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Sam! You saved me from hours of repeatedly searching 'Star Legends' on the market. :p

Feke
10-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Hmmm.. Got an SL logo and : "Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable " What is this? XD

Carth
10-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Hmmm.. Got an SL logo and : "Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable " What is this? XD

I'm having the same issue.

Corpser
10-25-2011, 05:24 PM
same here thats my issue Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable Native Client support, and relaunch your browser.

im on a mac
version 10.6.8

Edit fixed

go here chrome://flags/

scroll down to the one that says native client

then click enable
quit google chrome then re launch then you can play

Feke
10-25-2011, 05:28 PM
When it was available in store, my browser crashed every time I was trying to download the extension. :D After 20 times of trying I tried it on XP.. maybe.. but then it wasn't in the store.. went back to Win7, not in store again.. ? Though I'll check the forums.. All of STS sites were down.. It was horrible..

Carth
10-25-2011, 05:30 PM
It works now. Thanks, Corpser!

Feke
10-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Yay! Thanks!

FluffNStuff
10-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Got the 99% issue, on a macish thing. Checked the Chrome built in Tool Bar and there is a process:
Native Client module that runs while the percent is increasing, then at 99% is disappears. Question for those that got the game working, can you check the Chrome Task Manager to see if "Native Client module" is currently running?

Corpser
10-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Yay! Thanks!

It works now. Thanks, Corpser!

no problems add me in game its private/noble

Tvis
10-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Works great! I refuse to leave my computer's side! LOL

razerfingers
10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
I noticed that i tried key comands by tapping buttons and the WASD or how ever it is didnt seem to work in moving the charcter ill update chrome and try again later though to see if its still an issue

Feke
10-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Still on 99%.. I gave up.. back to Xperia Play. :D It's working perfect. :D I'll give Chrome a try after a few days again.

Ebalere
10-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Still on 99%..

Are you using windows XP?

Futumsh
10-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Got the 99% issue, on a macish thing. Checked the Chrome built in Tool Bar and there is a process:
Native Client module that runs while the percent is increasing, then at 99% is disappears. Question for those that got the game working, can you check the Chrome Task Manager to see if "Native Client module" is currently running?

Can you open the javascript console and see what the last few things to show up there are? Also, what type of mac, what video card, etc? The problem with these symptoms we saw on WXP were fixed by a graphic driver update.

FluffNStuff
10-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Can you open the javascript console and see what the last few things to show up there are? Also, what type of mac, what video card, etc? The problem with these symptoms we saw on WXP were fixed by a graphic driver update.

Away from computer, but if the graphics driver / card could be an issue, then that is definitely the issue I am having, and I am unlikely to fix it.

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 06:21 PM
been on 99% for like 15 minuets

CanonicalKoi
10-25-2011, 06:37 PM

Sorry for the delay, Fluff, but yeah Native Client Module is up on the Task Manager.

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 06:45 PM
omg been on 99% for 50 mins now wat i do?

kn0wsk1ll
10-25-2011, 06:52 PM
i get to 100% but it doesnt do nothing. just sits there loading. i figured it needed time so i left it there for like 30-45 minutes. still nothing tho. anyone know whats up?

MoarPewPew
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Works perfect for me. Flawless on my mac book pro. Love it. So happy right now.

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 07:06 PM
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help plz!@!@!

Futumsh
10-25-2011, 07:09 PM
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help plz!@!@!

First, make sure your graphic drivers are up to date. If they are, please report your os, browser version, graphic card type and driver version, and the last few things that show up in the javascript console.

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 07:10 PM
wat?????????? im 13 i dont understand that lololol

kn0wsk1ll
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
well it turns out i was on beta version of chrome. so i reinstalled. still not working. however this time around i had to enable native client flag. maybe this will help some of you. type about:flags in nav bar and make sure native client flag is enabled. dont mess with the other stuff.

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 07:12 PM
ik that and ive dont that

Futumsh
10-25-2011, 07:12 PM
wat?????????? im 13 i dont understand that lololol

Then maybe beta isn't for you?

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 07:13 PM

MoarPewPew
10-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Proof it works. :D

http://youtu.be/dsGyElhY6p8

i pk bigmac
10-25-2011, 07:34 PM
how did u get urs past 99%?

Zeus
10-25-2011, 08:09 PM
It says the webpage is not available for me?

arischal
10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
If you search on the Chrome Web Store for Star Legends, you won't currently find it. It has been removed for the moment.

For our dedicated fans who follow us here on the forums, you can still play via your Chrome Browser by going to the following URL:

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/
Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. When in doubt, re-install Chrome from http://www.google.com/chrome

There can be a LONG load time when you FIRST run the game. Give it some time (like 15 minutes or more, depending on the machine you are trying to play on). You can always close the browser and re-open and the downloading & patching procedure will pick right back up.

Keyboard commands are built in.

WASD to move
Q and E turn you
Spacebar to auto attack
1-4 number keys to fire off your different attacks.

Please keep in mind that playing Star Legends via the Chrome Browser is BETA and you may run into issues, bugs or other problems with it. If you do, please post about it here in the Chrome Beta Technical issues and Bugs forum.

Have fun!

works great, just wish it would run in a small game window. Some of top is cut off. but awesome!

Otukura
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM

Fine for me. Was excited initially, but it can't compare to other PC games. Oh well, time to buy another phone or wait for PL in chrome.

im4broke
10-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Just tried it out...nice! I do prefer the mobil device controls though I'm sure things will get better for the pc controls. Will we be able to use controllers like other platforms? The reason is I found it less fluid as it is in the mobil version: ie, my mouse just is not my "PL trained thumb", nor can I multi task as in the mobil with fingers from both hands touching the screen. Things on the mobil my left hand does is now added to task my right hand does: such as emotes, quick chat, sometimes tapping on the enemy with my left hand while hitting auto-attack with the right hand, going to menu and all the options there are now right hand actions. More duel hand balance would help. Some quick commands such as: auto-attack, stim packs quick fill, menu and all the buttons for those.

But is was really nice listening to it on my sound system and seeing it on a much larger screen! So far I did not have any hang-ups.

Have you done everything on both threads for this? There are a couple of links, one for updating your Google browser (also you need to change a setting), closing and re-opening it, getting SL from the link Samhayne provided. I was in hurry the first time then went back and carefully read both threads, everything worked as mentioned for me then. Here is the Google link http://www.google.com/chrome (to change settings for playing go here: chrome://flags/; scroll down to the one that says native client; then click enable, close the browser and reopen) and for the SL pc game http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/. Hope this helps?

im4broke
10-25-2011, 08:50 PM
works great, just wish it would run in a small game window. Some of top is cut off. but awesome!
You can use the f11 key to make all browser tool bars drop away and return.

Bakoffmycandy
10-25-2011, 08:58 PM
It runs beautifully on my Sony Vaio! I absolutely love it!. Cant wait for the full release. Needs to be 2 more buttons for stims on the keyboard but i love it so far. Just Downed Mysterious Figure through Chrome. Thanks a bunch guys!

kn0wsk1ll
10-25-2011, 10:09 PM
It runs beautifully on my Sony Vaio! I absolutely love it!. Cant wait for the full release. Needs to be 2 more buttons for stims on the keyboard but i love it so far. Just Downed Mysterious Figure through Chrome. Thanks a bunch guys!

i have sony vaio as well, just finished updating all drivers. uninstalled/reinstalled chrome. nothing seems to be working for me. stuck at the 100% screen.

Barrington
10-25-2011, 11:40 PM
My face when Star legends on chrome:

Scopedog
10-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Wow this is great! Now i can play at work and just minimize my browser when the boss is around =P

arischal
10-26-2011, 05:11 AM
You can use the f11 key to make all browser tool bars drop away and return.

Already doing that. Still chops off some of top. My laptop is widescreen 16.9:4 maybe that's why.

Tvis
10-26-2011, 05:16 AM
Already doing that. Still chops off some of top. My laptop is widescreen 16.9:4 maybe that's why.

I would recommend fidgeting with the zoom until you find a suitable placement.

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 12:10 PM
@ Theseus

Ok thx, that worked
but now it says this:

Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable Native Client support, and relaunch your browser.
I actually don't know where to find it

Just open a new tab, in address bar type about:flags press enter, this will bring up a menu which you enable 'Native Client', close browser down and open back up. Then just try the link below, (From OP)

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/

Cascade
10-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Failed to initialize graphics. You may need to update your graphic drivers.

How do I fix that. :P

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 12:36 PM

First find out what drivers you have, a few ways, check through Control Panel or Press Window key with Pause/Break or on desktop click right button on mouse, and properties.

When you know what drivers you have search for the updates through their websites (search in google).

Also did you download the new stable Version 15 of Chrome? if not check out www.google.com/chrome

Scopedog
10-26-2011, 12:40 PM

Go to your video card's company website and get the updates straight from them for your specific video card and OS.

Cascade
10-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Ack, why does this stuff have to be so complicated -.-

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 12:47 PM
Ack, why does this stuff have to be so complicated -.-

All worth it buddy, wait until you play on PC wow!

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
You can also navigate to chrome://gpu to check whether your setup is compatible. It should say 'WebGL: Hardware accelerated' under Graphics Feature Status if your graphics card and driver are compatible versions.

Cascade
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
WebGL: Unavailable. Hardware acceleration unavailable

Thats what it says. Does this mean I can't play SL?

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 01:21 PM
This thread: CLICK HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40913) has a good list of what hardware and drivers are compatible with chrome.

Cascade
10-26-2011, 01:43 PM
My dad said I have an Nvidia Quadro. So it should work right? Maybe I need to update it.

StompArtist
10-26-2011, 01:44 PM
So. Would it be allowed to play on several windows at the same time with different accounts?

Diodge
10-26-2011, 01:45 PM
I tried it today. It looks great.

Get ready for auto farmers.

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 01:48 PM
So. Would it be allowed to play on several windows at the same time with different accounts?
This does work fine, yes.

kas3closed
10-26-2011, 02:01 PM
I tried earlier i can log in but it goes to my character screen and says i can buy stuff with plat but then the browser just freezes saying the page isnt responding tried it a few times

Garsha420
10-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Anyone get this?

Diodge
10-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Anyone get this?

Just read posts in here(Page 3). They say how to fix it...

Gazroast
10-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Failed to initialize graphics.

Running:

ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 Series (Omega 3.8.421) Drivers.

1. Yes They are updated.
2. No they haven't made these in 300 years.
3. They work just fine for other game and runs quite smoothly.
4. Device manager says its working perfectly.

Please help!

Heroelite
10-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Um i'm on a pc laptop and its like zoomed in too far and if i zoom out everything gets messed up

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Um i'm on a pc laptop and its like zoomed in too far and if i zoom out everything gets messed up
You can switch to full screen mode (F11) and that might help. The play area is currently 1024x768 - we'll likely make it scalable in the future, but it's fixed size for now. If you *really* want to, you could override the css locally to make it display at a size appropriate for your screen.

Tvis
10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Anyone get this?

Go to "about:flags" in the browser. A list of flags will be shown. A little bit down the list, you will find the native client flag. You must click "Enable" and then the "Launch" button at the bottom of the page.

Heroelite
10-26-2011, 03:54 PM
You can switch to full screen mode (F11) and that might help. The play area is currently 1024x768 - we'll likely make it scalable in the future, but it's fixed size for now. If you *really* want to, you could override the css locally to make it display at a size appropriate for your screen.
ah thx and will this be available for pl soon?

SuperNas
10-26-2011, 04:11 PM
I just did everything Sam said. All I see is a logo

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 04:17 PM
I just did everything Sam said. When I click on the sl account page to log in..it doesn't do nothing but sits on a screen that shows the sl logo
It should either have some error text, or a loading animation and percentage, below the giant SL symbol.

SuperNas
10-26-2011, 04:32 PM
I just did everything Sam said. When I click on the sl account page to log in..it doesn't do nothing but sits on a screen that shows the sl logo
It should either have some error text, or a loading animation and percentage, below the giant SL symbol. its not doing anything..I uninstall then really installed Google Chrome and clicked on the link and nothing happens...its just the sl logo

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
its not doing anything..I uninstall then really installed Google Chrome and clicked on the link and nothing happens...its just the sl logo

Shouldn't be... screenshot and javascript console log?

Zaltiar
10-26-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't know if anyone's asked, but is there a way to switch auto attack targets? Other than just clicking that is.

Still haven't found the time to play pl sl a lot these says, 2 more weeks till final exams, after that ill be free as a bird.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Gazroast
10-26-2011, 08:51 PM
I don't know if anyone's asked, but is there a way to switch auto attack targets? Other than just clicking that is.

Still haven't found the time to play pl sl a lot these says, 2 more weeks till final exams, after that ill be free as a bird.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Only on the Experia Play cell phone has that option. All other devices are click click click!

octavos
10-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Hiya so I have a contoler mapped to the keyboard, link down below, next i updated my PC new drivers, works good alittle glitch when i rotate screen tho.

--->my contoler thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40978-Hiya-guys-wanna-play-using-a-real-control-s-on-chrome&p=462868#post462868)

I wanted to know if there was a zoom in/out option mapped and to open doors/ boxes?

Futumsh
10-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Hiya so I have a contoler mapped to the keyboard, link down below, next i updated my PC new drivers, works good alittle glitch when i rotate screen tho.

--->my contoler thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40978-Hiya-guys-wanna-play-using-a-real-control-s-on-chrome&p=462868#post462868)

I wanted to know if there was a zoom in/out option mapped and to open doors/ boxes?

zoom in/out is currently only on mousewheel. '.' interacts with the closest target, IIRC.

octavos
10-26-2011, 11:48 PM
zoom in/out is currently only on mousewheel. '.' interacts with the closest target, IIRC.

fantastic, Xpadder can map to my control. thanks again.

Arterra
10-27-2011, 01:43 AM
i just got really happy, not sure why.

ah yes, this is why.

...lets hope it works

edit:
how long should it remain loading in a black screen?

Arterra
10-27-2011, 03:04 AM
update:

updated chrome, enabled this native client support thingy... will update post if starts up (currently loading i think)

edit: all black screen, loader at 0%

ninjaduck
10-27-2011, 03:45 AM
is there any solution yet for the freezing at character screen problem? :upset:

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 05:44 AM
is there any solution yet for the freezing at character screen problem? :upset:

Here's how,

Clear your browser cache and reload, and the character lockup should be fixed.

Garsha420
10-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Go to "about:flags" in the browser. A list of flags will be shown. A little bit down the list, you will find the native client flag. You must click "Enable" and then the "Launch" button at the bottom of the page.

TY was hoping someone would tell me where :-) figured probably a checkbox

razerfingers
10-27-2011, 07:12 PM
epic fail...asking to enable native client...after i deleted then reinstalled cause the command keys wernt working so? what do i do? and i got that message from clickeing link above

TEOKILLO
10-27-2011, 08:53 PM
I have a graphic problem, how do I fix?

Futumsh
10-27-2011, 09:58 PM
epic fail...asking to enable native client...after i deleted then reinstalled cause the command keys wernt working so? what do i do? and i got that message from clickeing link above

Read the message? It tells you exactly what to do. Navigate to about:flags, find the Native Client section, click 'Enable'.

thefirehawk
10-27-2011, 10:03 PM
How do u know when there's a chrome update

Ardon
10-27-2011, 10:11 PM
How do u know when there's a chrome update

So far it's like playing on a phone.
It updates itself.

razerfingers
10-27-2011, 11:38 PM

Read the message? It tells you exactly what to do. Navigate to about:flags, find the Native Client section, click 'Enable'.
Wheres it located? Cause i cant find about or is it in settings?)

Tvis
10-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Wheres it located? Cause i cant find about or is it in settings?)

Type "about:flags" directly into the browser.

Wolffen
10-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Due to overscanning on netbook, I get locked up in the Avatar screen and there is no keypad method to back out. Also would be nice to have a shortcut to chat.

Futumsh
10-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Due to overscanning on netbook, I get locked up in the Avatar screen and there is no keypad method to back out. Also would be nice to have a shortcut to chat.

What do you mean by 'overscanning'?

You can just hit enter to chat.

thefirehawk
10-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Mine says to enable flags how do I do this

Kanozaki
10-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Still on 99%.. I gave up.. back to Xperia Play. :D It's working perfect. :D I'll give Chrome a try after a few days again.

make sure you have all your drivers updated

Kanozaki
10-28-2011, 10:33 PM

on google chrome type

about:flags then enable what you need.hope that helped

Futumsh
10-28-2011, 10:34 PM

Just like the message says - type 'about:flags' in the address bar, find where it says 'Native Client', hit 'Enable', then restart your browser (should be an option at the bottom of the page to do that).

thefirehawk
10-28-2011, 10:55 PM
K thx

kateku
10-29-2011, 07:10 AM
How to solve my issue? I connect to the server and on the login screen but when login, it stuck on the loading and no respond after a few minutes.

ninjaduck
10-29-2011, 07:18 AM
clear browser cache ^

kateku
10-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Tried. But it still stuck on connecting.:distress:

Heyyoucooll
10-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Now it says update graphics so i cant play?

Ign: Gandhi/ YinYang

Heyyoucooll
10-30-2011, 02:12 AM
How does tht fix graphics?

Barrington
10-30-2011, 02:26 AM
How does tht fix graphics?

oops wrong comment sorry

Gazroast
10-30-2011, 07:12 PM
If you posted here with-out bothering to look at all the posts by real people since this was made.....

A really awesome guy made this post about the graphics card: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40941-quot-Failed-to-initialize-graphics-quot-**FIX**

Don't forget to thank him!

Gazroast
10-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Clearing browser Cache the easy way?

[Ctrl+F5 ] Will force chrome to reload the page ignoring any previous caches.

The Force Refresh for Mac OS X is [shift + cmd + r ]

fakar5915
10-30-2011, 09:47 PM
wat is a "Native Client Flag" cause it keeps askin me to enable it
nd i cant find it

Futumsh
10-30-2011, 09:53 PM
wat is a "Native Client Flag" cause it keeps askin me to enable it
nd i cant find it

Type 'about:flags' in your address bar, scroll down to where it says 'Native Client', and hit the 'Enable' button, then restart the browser (button for that at the bottom).

fakar5915
10-30-2011, 10:16 PM
thx alot

MitchRapp
10-31-2011, 07:49 AM
Very nice! Just tried it on the new Chrome non-beta (15.0.874.106 m) and it's working fine.
Are there plans to allow resolution changes? It looks like a FULLSCREEN movie on a widescreen HDTV right now hehe

Futumsh
10-31-2011, 09:06 AM
Very nice! Just tried it on the new Chrome non-beta (15.0.874.106 m) and it's working fine.
Are there plans to allow resolution changes? It looks like a FULLSCREEN movie on a widescreen HDTV right now hehe

Append ?h=# to the address bar to set the resolution (where # is the height in pixels). Widescreen isn't supported currently, but you can at least match the height to your resolution, scaling proportionally.

example: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/?h=1200 for 1600x1200. Change the value to match your display.

raemon
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Guys why cant i play it all i see is a SL logo please help... I appreciate it

raemon
11-01-2011, 08:33 AM
guys please help me all i see is a SL logo and i already enabled the native client please help!!

RedRyder
11-01-2011, 08:59 AM
got sl running on chrome! looks and feels amazing!

Futumsh
11-01-2011, 09:09 AM
guys please help me all i see is a SL logo and i already enabled the native client please help!!

What's below the SL logo? What's in the javascript console? What OS and graphics are you using?

raemon
11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Server Down??? Reason cant connect please help..

Futumsh
11-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Server Down??? Reason cant connect please help..

You've got a reply in the post just before yours - if you won't read them and post the requested information, we don't have what we need to help you.

Barrington
11-02-2011, 09:18 AM
i noticed that the remember password isnt working

Scopedog
11-03-2011, 03:43 PM

Something is a bit off...:mask:

ninjaduck
11-03-2011, 03:50 PM

Something is a bit off...:bull_head:
lol!! melting zombieeeeeee

Klypso
11-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I've played on several occasions now and some of those times for a long duration. But despite there being lots of threads in this section about this and that not working I myself have never ran into any glitches or errors. It's worked flawlessly. Can't wait to start playing PL with my old account via chrome! Is there any estimated time of arrival on that happening btw?

BodMaster
11-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Is there any estimated time of arrival on that happening btw?

The Devs have got a running version. They want to flatten all the creases in SL Chrome before releasing it for PL.

Though yours may work fine.. depending on the system you are using this is not always the case :) count yourself one of the lucky ones ;)

Skeletonlord
11-06-2011, 02:21 AM
i noticed that the remember password isnt working

Remember worked for me.

Yukihime
11-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Still not used to it.. But gonna give it another try today!! ^^

IzzieMac
11-14-2011, 12:19 AM
I have been waiting for this for sooooo long! This is really worth the wait. Now I just need to find a better way to get used to the controls, apart from that, I'm all set and ready to level up and getting my kitty kitty pet! Common now, give me one, drop them like it's HOT! GIMME ME.... hehehehe :applause:

Ellyidol
11-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Is it me, or is the initial loading % (under the revolving circle indicating that it's loading) covered by your toolbar?

Like here:

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/Chrome.png
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/Chrome2.png

Should I minimize my toolbar?

Edit:

Actually, CTRL+scroll out put it to fit the screen. Is this the right way?

Barrington
11-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Is it me, or is the initial loading % (under the revolving circle indicating that it's loading) covered by your toolbar?

Edit:

just hit F11 - it makes it full screen

Futumsh
11-14-2011, 09:23 AM

Edit:

It's because your screen is lower resolution than the default settings are intended for. You can either switch to full screen mode, or you can set it to a lower resolution by appending ?h=600 (for example, use whatever height you want) to the address bar.

Ellyidol
11-14-2011, 09:27 AM
just hit F11 - it makes it full screen

It's because your screen is lower resolution than the default settings are intended for. You can either switch to full screen mode, or you can set it to a lower resolution by appending ?h=600 (for example, use whatever height you want) to the address bar.

Thanks!

Lazaras
12-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Just wanted to report with Native Client enabled zero problems on Cr48.

The controls on the other hand... Take getting used to.

Rayde
12-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Was just curious if this was optimized for larger displays at all? I have a 1920x1080 display I play on, but F11 and trying to readjust via appending h & w to address bar do NOT appear to work properly. It still displays it in a sort of windowed mode in the center of the screen. If someone can help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated! :tongue:

Futumsh
12-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Was just curious if this was optimized for larger displays at all? I have a 1920x1080 display I play on, but F11 and trying to readjust via appending h & w to address bar do NOT appear to work properly. It still displays it in a sort of windowed mode in the center of the screen. If someone can help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated! :tongue:

For 1920x1080,
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/?w=1920&h=1080

With that, there should be no decoration around it, just the play area should take up the entire screen.

Rayde
12-16-2011, 12:23 PM
MANY thanks. Oversight on my part. Didnt include the ampersand. :)

Driebab
12-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Yikes! Your Native Client plugin is not enabled! Please type "chrome://plugins" in the address bar to enable Native Client support!

What must I do with this?? XD

Emueggenberg
01-14-2012, 01:01 AM
I'll post a video 2marrow with all the controls to sl in the chrome browser

Dragonrider023
03-13-2012, 10:23 AM
I neve thought SL and PL can be played on Chrome

Hellcurse
03-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Go to http://www.google.com/chrome and install Chrome.

Go to http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/

Let the game patch up.

Win!

I tried but on chrome it says this computer does not support this application and installation has been disabled. HELP!!!

Edgarhighmen
05-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi, coming from android I just got my PC up and running again today; I downloaded Google Chrome (Mozilla user =D )and I get this when I launch star legends:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/brokensl.png/

Barrington
05-10-2012, 01:04 AM
try refreshing the page (F5)

Edgarhighmen
05-14-2012, 03:15 AM
try refreshing the page (F5)

grrr :'( 5 days later and thats it? Reloading the page doesn't do squat =/ same error. Stops at 40% loaded for a few secs every time, then goes to 61% then up to 100%.

****** error. Really; no help? thx though barrington, at least someone (you=]) replied

Itoopeo
06-25-2012, 05:49 AM
My old laptop is not running it without huge lag :S
So im waiting downloadable version for PC. It should work.

higornait
09-21-2012, 09:39 AM
please me erro> chrome (uh oh! the servers ere up,but for some reason,you canīt connect!check our forums for info
(http://www.specetimestudios.com)

BludGage2
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
I can't play fore some reason every time I relaunch SL it says this: Uh_oh servers are up but for some reason you can't connect. Why can't I play man :( I am new.....

Khaloisus
10-25-2013, 12:15 AM
http://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends/?w=1280&h=720

killme_softlyll
04-27-2023, 06:29 PM
Now this game is not playable to chrome web browser. How could i play this on pc? Any suggestions?

Futumsh
04-27-2023, 09:04 PM
Now this game is not playable to chrome web browser. How could i play this on pc? Any suggestions?

https://account.spacetimestudios.com/starlegends as always.

killme_softlyll
04-29-2023, 02:36 AM
Thanks for this. Hope game has another evemt. Sick of waiting.

Xmaquen
07-12-2023, 01:19 PM
I can't seem to get my keyboard out, is it only for PC or can android play it too?

Futumsh
07-13-2023, 09:49 AM
I can't seem to get my keyboard out, is it only for PC or can android play it too?

Use the app on android. The web version is meant for pc, and needs a physical keyboard or similar.