PDA

View Full Version : Lucky's Passive Ability Bug

nightmaresmoke
10-02-2017, 12:41 PM
The passive does not work if slotted with different egg in happiness bonus, trying to combo lucky for main arcane ability hisha happiness cupcake the problem is if i slot cupcake lucky clover icon disappears i've taken out cupcake and the icon appears slotted cupcake back icon disappears again... have not tried with other eggs since i'm low on story tokens atm,the reroll bonus is in the passive ability so why is this happening? Need confirmation kindly check it pls ty in advance :)

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

soon
10-05-2017, 12:13 AM
The passive does not work if slotted with different egg in happiness bonus, trying to combo lucky for main arcane ability hisha happiness cupcake the problem is if i slot cupcake lucky clover icon disappears i've taken out cupcake and the icon appears slotted cupcake back icon disappears again... have not tried with other eggs since i'm low on story tokens atm,the reroll bonus is in the passive ability so why is this happening? Need confirmation kindly check it pls ty in advance :)

I think there's a problem with Lucky. Your aura give 5% luck. But just by having the original bonus you get lucky. And that stack with aura.

nightmaresmoke
10-05-2017, 06:58 AM
I think there's a problem with Lucky. Your aura give 5% luck. But just by having the original bonus you get lucky. And that stack with aura.
So lucky's passive and happiness bonus are connected?

soon
10-05-2017, 08:20 AM
So lucky's passive and happiness bonus are connected?

The same goes for Samael and Mishi. They have to be happy to use their passive aura. But you see, there are 2x luck there.