PDA

View Full Version : SL Chrome Beta Suggestions

IBNobody
10-25-2011, 07:27 PM
As much as I thought SL would be awesome on the PC, it's not... yet. The game is still geared too much toward multi-touching.

We need a hotkey to enter the menu.
We need hotkeys to use potions.
We need a hotkey to show the minimap. (Tab?)
Selling items is difficult and painful. It takes way too many clicks.
Many screens don't have a default binding for enter/spacebar buttons. (You can't revive yourself, for example, by hitting the spacebar.)
It would be nice to be able to navigate menus via arrow keys.

Also, the autotargetting (right/left arrows) can target enemies waaaaay far off.

MoarPewPew
10-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Ill add to this.

Keybinds would be great.

And panning the carmera need improvement with the Q and E key. too slow

Fac3bon3s
10-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Ill add to this.

Keybinds would be great.

Right clicking and holding the mouse will also pan. But it is slow and glitchy.

IBNobody
10-25-2011, 08:13 PM

I miss the chase camera when using the WSAD keys. The joypad chase camera on my phone was nice.

MoarPewPew
10-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Right clicking and holding the mouse will also pan. But it is slow and glitchy.

haha I know. And it wont let you do a full swipe all the time.

mugen
10-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Just trying it out but enter dosnt seem to work on login screen for me.
But if I enter my email in the preset tab it's fine.
Will post any other bugs I find :)

Mac osx snow

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

blahggart
10-25-2011, 09:21 PM
when i walk and then click to talk, it glitches and i keep walking in one direction and a whole bunch of that key appears (ex. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) and when i finish talking, i have to press the move buttons again for me to stop uncontrollably moving

mugen
10-26-2011, 05:55 AM
when i walk and then click to talk, it glitches and i keep walking in one direction and a whole bunch of that key appears (ex. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) and when i finish talking, i have to press the move buttons again for me to stop uncontrollably moving

Hit enter key to bring up chat and type your message the hit enter again to send.
Shortcut.

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 06:36 AM
I miss the chase camera when using the WSAD keys. The joypad chase camera on my phone was nice.

You can still use the virtual joystick and the chase camera. I gave it a try this morning to see if it'd be a work around for easier screen rotation. The problem is the camera "over swings" compared to your movement with the joystick. If it could be made a little tighter to the char's movement, it might be a nice option.

Rittik
10-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Btw still good work by the devs.....though its playable and laggy and too slow...but its still is the worlds first moblie mmo to run on PC guys appreciate what you get! :-P
I am sure our nice Devs are working on it....its not easy fr them too....THEY ARE HUMANS for your information :-P

MoarPewPew
10-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Btw still good work by the devs.....though its playable and laggy and too slow...but its still is the worlds first moblie mmo to run on PC guys appreciate what you get! :-P
I am sure our nice Devs are working on it....its not easy fr them too....THEY ARE HUMANS for your information :-P

Trust me.... we know.... we are just putting down some thoughts since there is no feedback thread yet. And Im now doubting the STS Employees are human, I think they were built from Skynet.