PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to use arcane sheild infinitely???

Oakenmage
10-03-2017, 03:35 AM
I asked this beacuse a low lvl mage asked if i can duel him (lvl 45) and i was 51 back then so i said ok, now when our fight started for some reasons i heard his/her arcane sheild activate infinitely and i cant even inflict him damage and he did not just do this once he did it all the time in the 3rounds of our fight im sorry i cant remember his/her Ign but please fix/answer me if this is allowed or it is a bug. -Oakenmage

Reply please.

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

Boltag
10-03-2017, 04:16 AM
Arcane shield is absorbing damage, it will be over after certain amount of damage absorbed by shield. Lower your damage will make the shield last longer but not infinetely. Although you can pair it with another shield (Pet Ability) to have secondary shield after your skill over and cooling down.

Oakenmage
10-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Arcane shield is absorbing damage, it will be over after certain amount of damage absorbed by shield. Lower your damage will make the shield last longer but not infinetely. Although you can pair it with another shield (Pet Ability) to have secondary shield after your skill over and cooling down.Yep i know this but i saw him activate thr sheild Continuously (his pet was scorch) and i dont see any stats that will make it a base pet of nekro or other pets

Boltag
10-03-2017, 04:32 AM
Yep i know this but i saw him activate thr sheild Continuously (his pet was scorch) and i dont see any stats that will make it a base pet of nekro or other pets

The purple turtle pet AA is almost look like mage arcane shield.

Oakenmage
10-03-2017, 04:36 AM
The purple turtle pet AA is almost look like mage arcane shield.Okay