PDA

View Full Version : Characater slots

Spullllll
10-03-2017, 11:34 PM
I think me and other Pl players would all agree that character slots should be lowered in price. I mean cmon 50 plat for 1 character? I leveled all my toons under the impression twink was never gonna be back and now it is. So cmon Cinco, at least lower it to 5 or 10 id be willing to pay 10 play for slots

Patricia Nicolle
10-04-2017, 04:53 AM
I think me and other Pl players would all agree that character slots should be lowered in price. I mean cmon 50 plat for 1 character? I leveled all my toons under the impression twink was never gonna be back and now it is. So cmon Cinco, at least lower it to 5 or 10 id be willing to pay 10 play for slots

Just a suggestion and please do not take this in a negative way. I'm wondering why don't you just create a new account therefore you would be having an unlimited amounts of character, however the disadvantage of it is that you can not have all your characters in one account though but still this would be a good solution for your problem.

MageFFA
10-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Well simple answer to that. If we keep making new accounts to make more toons we'll start forgetting them overtime. After all we only have 4 email slots. That can also be said about buying plat. With the former 5 character price slots we can buy plat and use for ALL CHARACTERS we have on said account. By removing 5 plat option and making us make newer accounts would force us to have to spend plat on ALL accounts for gearing the toons up ( new faces, inspect page, elixir, respecs, ect) which nobody wants to do since it'll focus on only 1 ACCOUNT.

Arvoh
10-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Why not just delete the characters you leveled up, and level them back up to the level they were originally at before? I see that as a simpler way to be honest.

MageFFA
10-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Why not just delete the characters you leveled up, and level them back up to the level they were originally at before? I see that as a simpler way to be honest.
You wouldn't delete Arvoh to make a 35 mage would you? The whole point of the more character slot options is to let you make more characters on THAT one account. By rasing the prices it forces us to have to make more accounts to make more toons. Read my previous statement on why that is a bad investment.

Spullllll
10-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the input! Deleting the chars would be a waste of plat because i leveld in prison

Zuxer
10-06-2017, 01:25 PM

I agree with you:abnormal:

Iilhopeliliil
10-06-2017, 08:16 PM
I had foresight and bought over 60 slots in my account; however I have them all used up :(