PDA

View Full Version : I got robbed!! Lost 70m worth of stuff...

iwinspeed
10-04-2017, 06:42 PM
I know I know never give your password to anyone. Sometimes you get caught in the moment running with someone for 2 years... trusting them with all items and account but snap . It can happen a day when your no longer running together when your life becomes busy. After I can back playing for 1 month I have been seen in town and again person or people got jealous of my gears which was this person I trusted wholeheartedly playing 2 years with. I even gave her my password ..smart man I am. I can't imagine 6 months later to find out now. Which is today I got robbed. Lost 70m worth of gears ..

I will try to report to devs. Timing of them coming on and making the exchange is around 12:46am Oct 4.

Names and possible name of the scammer ign is
Hookworms
Amber
Silkworms
Diagonals
Yualaus
Amoonguss

*edit added more ign

They all live in the same household and play. . Fml got trusting one of them. Now they successfully made me quit.

Boltag
10-04-2017, 06:54 PM
Why would you give your account information to her/him in the first place if you're not ready for this moment?

You are doing account sharing too, which is against the rule.

Exrayz
10-04-2017, 07:03 PM
-1 thats a mistake on your part man. Smh you know how grimey and toxic people have become in this game. You can't trust anybody these days even family, sad to say that but its the truts. Devs close thread please.
Btw this is the wrong area bro to post this. Keep your business between you and the devs next time buddy. Good luck and wish the best for you in ya situation man.

Lethoiun
10-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Why would you give your account information to her/him in the first place if you're not ready for this moment?

You are doing account sharing too, which is against the rule.

When you share your password, expect the worse. You gave them the chance or basically gave them the account. I don't think there's much you can do now.

nightmaresmoke
10-04-2017, 07:36 PM
If this is real then just accept it, everyone has been warned by TOS so yah..

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Amoonguss
10-05-2017, 05:12 AM
You are sad indeed. Spreading lies in an attempt to blacken the names of innocent players is the lowest of lows. I really feel sorry for you. You sick delusional addict. Please seek treatment soon.

Amber/Hookworms

MysticRob
10-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Dude, every time you login it tells you not to give your password to anyone. You didn't get robbed, you just did something stupid. That sucks, but it's no ones fault but your own.