View Full Version : Airlines in India

FluffNStuff
10-25-2011, 10:38 PM
I have to book a flight from Mumbai to Jaipur, and the airline options are:
Air India
Jet Airways
Spice Jet (sounds dirty ;) )
IndiGo

I figure with the SL's global community there might be someone who can either recommend an Airline to go with or even one to avoid.

javier995
10-25-2011, 10:44 PM
If I may know, why you going to India for? Also have fun':D

FluffNStuff
10-25-2011, 10:48 PM

Wedding in Mumbai then doing a Jaipur Agra (Taj Mahal) New Delhi tour. Gonna be crazy but should be an awesome experience.

Zeus
10-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Jet Airways was always my preference. Go with Air India next. :) Have fun! United Airlines, if you can get them, are the best of the best, IMO. Good Luck!

javier995
10-25-2011, 11:25 PM

Wedding in Mumbai then doing a Jaipur Agra (Taj Mahal) New Delhi tour. Gonna be crazy but should be an awesome experience.

Oh have fun!!

FluffNStuff
10-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Jet Airways was always my preference. Go with Air India next. :) Have fun! United Airlines, if you can get them, are the best of the best, IMO. Good Luck!

Got Newark to Mumbai / Delhi to Newark direct flights on Continental/United for our main flights (no wifi so no SL but over a hundred movies and shows on demand). Will try to get jet airways for Jaipur flight. Thanks!

StompArtist
10-26-2011, 09:03 AM
They are all pretty good except for Spice! DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT fly spice. Always late and pretty much used parts from the other airlines. :D