PDA

View Full Version : VIP Rewards Discussion

Carapace
10-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Hey guys!

One of the things we're looking at is how to enrich the VIP experience for an engaged player. Here are some thoughts on what we think would be valuable.

A VIP NPC in town with his own menu of craftable goods. The options available would expand as VIP tiers increased, as would the number of crafts you can make at a time. These options would potentially include:

These are listed as how they would upgrade through tiers. For example Tier 1 VIP may give you access to Crafting 1 Shard every 4 hours, and at Tier 3 this option becomes craft 3 Random Shards every 4 hours, etc

Craft 1 Random Shard
Craft 3 Random Shards
Craft 5 Random Shards
Craft 10 Random Shards

Craft 1 Jewel of Common - Epic Rarity
Craft 1 Jewel of Uncommon - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 Jewel of Rare - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 Jewel of Epic - Legendary Rarity

Craft 1 random weapon of Common - Epic Rarity
Craft 1 random weapon of Uncommon - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 random weapon of Rare - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 random weapon of Epic - Legendary Rarity

Craft 1 random armor of Common - Epic Rarity
Craft 1 random armor of Uncommon - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 random armor of Rare - Legendary Rarity
Craft 1 random armor of Epic - Legendary Rarity

Additional things added to VIP Tiers could be (and already are)

An Extra loot pull from the FREE chest that is available every 4 hours
An Extra Craft builder from the VIP Vendor (Craft multiple options at the same time)
Additional Upgrade Builders (Being able to upgrade multiple skills/spells)
Dungeon Keys
First Purchase of Daily Shard Chest FREE
Mild Repair Cost Reduction
Mild Upgrade Shard Cost Reduction
Plat Bonus on Plat Purchase

What are your thoughts on these kinds of options? How would you prioritize these categories?

Weapons
Armor
Accessories
Jewels
Shards

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Justg
10-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Some more info on this initiative: playing as a high-roller, when I log out I have nothing timed running to look forward to when I come back. This system is thought of as a VIP crafting system (with no material requirements) that I could set going before I log off for the day.

Shiloo
10-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Would probably rank shards as #1. Simply because the amount needed is so high. To get to tier 9 spells, pets, talents is almost unthinkable. Gear changes so often while lvling up. So that’s not as important to me. But if I could get a large number of shards, that would be huge!

I was able to reach lvl 12 with relatively low tiered talents, spells, pets. Some bonus shards would make it easier and more enjoyable imo.

Zojak
10-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Agreed. Shards #1 for sure.

Avaree
10-05-2017, 05:18 PM
The above options are attractive, and feel they are with in means for the high roller player, however it might feel different when the options are "live" (:

I would prioritize the above categories as being:

Shards - high demand
Jewels - due to the pace a high roller can burn thru gear.
Weapons & Armor
Accessories

Java
10-06-2017, 01:58 AM
The above options are attractive, and feel they are with in means for the high roller player, however it might feel different when the options are "live" (:

Shards - high demand
Weapons & Armor
Accessories

I second this!

dmt
10-07-2017, 04:10 PM
itís awesome to have some cool things being VIP i support this

CrimsonTider
10-07-2017, 05:01 PM
A couple of thoughts for if/when PvP is introduced (and people know I am not big into this aspect of games):

This status will give a distinct advantage over those who choose to stay free to play. I would suggest either refraining from introducing this aspect into the game, or if it is implemented down the road, have two separate arenas for both groups. When simply playing the game to farm/level, this aspect doesn't have a huge impact on the community. Once competition is added, there will be warranted concerns.

dmt
10-07-2017, 05:14 PM
canít wait for being a VIP player on this new game. itís pretty good news

Zojak
10-08-2017, 10:25 AM

Shards - high demand
Weapons & Armor
Accessories

I second this!

Me three. /11****inchars

Hanfi
10-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Well a Vip would be awesome but it shouldnt be that much op so maybe there could be a f2p "vip system" what you can get through missions or play time and the paying vip but maybe as a vip you get the bonus of the f2p "vip" and the additional purchase vip
Maybe as a f2p vip = l1 - 1 shard l2 = 2shards l3 = shards
purchase vip = l1=2 = 4 shards l3 = 6shards
This would let f2p players getting better into the game but the paying options is still way more valuables

Carapace
10-15-2017, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all the feedback in this regard. In this weekend's build we have at up the vip rewards based on economy expectations and rewards worth something to the player. You can check it out by going to your profile and looking for VIP info. Feel free to feedback on the outlined rewards!

wvhills
12-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Can I get some details on the VIP system? In game it shows what you get at each stage but doesn't say what you have to do to gain access. It says things like 0/500 but I'm not sure what I need 500 of? Is it 500 plats or is it a subscription?

Shiloo
12-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Buying plat gets you vip points. For example, buying 14,000 plat will give you 10,000 vip points. If you go to the store and click on any of the plat packages it will show you how many vip points that pack with give you. And what vip lvl you will be.

wvhills
12-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Buying plat gets you vip points. For example, buying 14,000 plat will give you 10,000 vip points. If you go to the store and click on any of the plat packages it will show you how many vip points that pack with give you. And what vip lvl you will be.

Thanks! 11