PDA

View Full Version : Problems i have faced

Spullllll
10-06-2017, 06:01 PM
The chests for me are glitched asf, i cant manage to find out how to go to multiplayer maps, the game is lagging and i am having graphics glitching

Java
10-06-2017, 06:04 PM
The chests for me are glitched asf, i cant manage to find out how to go to multiplayer maps, the game is lagging and i am having graphics glitching
It hasn't been like this. I'm sure they will fix it soon.

Multiplayer map at low level is the gauntlet. Form party and talk to Gobi(i think) other multiplayer maps are for higher tiers.

Justg
10-06-2017, 06:41 PM

This is what Beta is all about :)

Are you on Android? There should be a new client up soon with some graphical fixes, otherwise turn off all the bells and whistles in Options. Multiplayer maps are accessed in towne but I'd be interested in what your expectations would be - where do you think you would find them?

dmt
10-07-2017, 10:29 AM
iím using iPhone iOS 11.0.2 and my chests keep blocking my screen when i try to open it. now i canít tap on settings or options cuz of it

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Justg
10-07-2017, 11:23 AM
i’m using iPhone iOS 11.0.2 and my chests keep blocking my screen when i try to open it. now i can’t tap on settings or options cuz of it

Can you post a screenshot?

dmt
10-07-2017, 11:27 AM
if u want ofc

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk