PDA

View Full Version : Adding friends to the CS

Ardon
10-26-2011, 01:07 AM
I don't about you guys but I don't like undercutting my friends or fellow guild mates in the CS.
It would be nice for the names of our friends be colored so we can avoid the, "Hey dude why did you undercut me?" messages.

I'm thinking the colors would correspond with the colors already on the map.
Light blue for friends and a darker blue for guild mates.

Skeletonlord
10-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Very interesting idea. I am liking this!

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 03:54 AM
Kind of a good idea, just think why not undercut at all? Its inevitable.

Say if this was a friend/Guild mate, instead of undercutting, you put the price at the same as theirs.. wouldnt that just be undercut anyway?

Just a thought, though a positive would be you could tell what friends and Guilies have for sale, (which you could PM for a good deal) :p

bronislav84
10-26-2011, 02:54 PM
I like this idea.

Fac3bon3s
10-26-2011, 05:38 PM
I fully support this. But really to promote proper use of the auction shouldn't we refrain from under cutting anyone. As long as the price of the item is reasonable. There should be no need to under cut another player. But yes the idea is a good one.

Ebalere
10-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I fully support this. But really to promote proper use of the auction shouldn't we refrain from under cutting anyone. As long as the price of the item is reasonable. There should be no need to under cut another player. But yes the idea is a good one.

If you're broke and have an item worth some good money, of course you will price lower than everyone else for a quick sale. It would be simply dumb to price above the lowest price, because you'd just be wasting your auction fees. If a friend has the lowest price on an item I'm trying to sell, I'll either let his sell, or sell mine publicly.

The best way to counter all of this is to make a premium character specifically for sales. You get some auction fee money, 11 auction slots, 100 inventory, and enough stims to get you to level 5 so u can hit stash. This way no one can get mad at you. I know not everyone can afford a premium character, so this would be a good idea.

Fac3bon3s
10-26-2011, 05:56 PM
If you're broke and have an item worth some good money, of course you will price lower than everyone else for a quick sale. It would be simply dumb to price above the lowest price, because you'd just be wasting your auction fees.

I'm broke myself and when I created my characters I was unaware that the upgrade included stash and auction slots. Also I understand how redundant it would be to post items above some one else's. If you priced an item for the same price the person ahead of you had, does it not list your's first? I'm not going to post items for 1 credit less than everyone just to make a sale.

If everyone tried to keep their prices the same and at a reasonable level then everyone would benefit. That's all I'm saying.

javier995
10-26-2011, 06:38 PM

If you're broke and have an item worth some good money, of course you will price lower than everyone else for a quick sale. It would be simply dumb to price above the lowest price, because you'd just be wasting your auction fees. If a friend has the lowest price on an item I'm trying to sell, I'll either let his sell, or sell mine publicly.

The best way to counter all of this is to make a premium character specifically for sales. You get some auction fee money, 11 auction slots, 100 inventory, and enough stims to get you to level 5 so u can hit stash. This way no one can get mad at you. I know not everyone can afford a premium character, so this would be a good idea.

One of the 2 reasons why i made a premium character.

Although, Ardon buddy this is a good nice. :)