PDA

View Full Version : Furnace

Lethoiun
10-07-2017, 07:38 PM
A way to distinguish one weapon from another when they are the same... Because they have diff stats from the blacksmith I burned up my best staff thinking it was the other lol

Ingonghulu
10-08-2017, 10:16 AM
As there is no trading / cs etc. in the game, I am wondering why there is the need for an elaborate furnace NPC when simply liquidating items (for gold) straight from the inventory cuts out unnecessary running to the end of town?

Lethoiun
10-08-2017, 12:46 PM
As there is no trading / cs etc. in the game, I am wondering why there is the need for an elaborate furnace NPC when simply liquidating items (for gold) straight from the inventory cuts out unnecessary running to the end of town?

I wondered that too

Draebatad
10-08-2017, 03:10 PM
The town tab offers five buttons to instantly access the various npc's (blacksmith, jeweler, furnace, costumer, vanity). Just click on the furnace button from wherever you are in town.

Perhaps add the option to inspect and/or compare the stats of items selected for salvage to those that are equipped, so as to avoid accidentally salvaging the wrong items. If equipped items are not protected, they should be required to be unequipped before they can be salvaged.

Once selections by rarity are made for salvage, items already selected by rarity don't get removed as you select other rarities. Perhaps add an option to not just select by rarity, but also unselect by rarity or unselect all. Or even make the selection by rarity a checkbox. Otherwise you must exit and re-engage the furnace npc and start over, or manually edit the selections for salvage.

Justg
10-08-2017, 04:14 PM
The town tab offers five buttons to instantly access the various npc's (blacksmith, jeweler, furnace, costumer, vanity). Just click on the furnace button from wherever you are in town.

Perhaps add the option to inspect and/or compare the stats of items selected for salvage to those that are equipped, so as to avoid accidentally salvaging the wrong items. If equipped items are not protected, they should be required to be unequipped before they can be salvaged.

Once selections by rarity are made for salvage, items already selected by rarity don't get removed as you select other rarities. Perhaps add an option to not just select by rarity, but also unselect by rarity or unselect all. Or even make the selection by rarity a checkbox. Otherwise you must exit and re-engage the furnace npc and start over, or manually edit the selections for salvage.

I don't think you can salvage equipped items. Agree salvage management could use some tweaks.