PDA

View Full Version : VIP for f2p

Archerios
10-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Hey guys,Bolt here.
Just want to give a suggestion.I think there should be a way for pure f2p player to have VIP as well.I think help promoting the game is good?Sharing about game,inviting friends to play,live streaming and etc.This will help both the player and STS as well.

Zojak
10-08-2017, 10:22 AM
The problem with this is theres absolutely no way to track it. I'll be the first person to be live streaming this game, and ill be streaming it a LOT. But unfortunately there's no way for them to track how much, and how effective the stream is towards generating interest and new players to the game. Which turns into, there's no way for them to judge how useful the stream was, so no way to determine how much VIP to give me, if any at all.

Archerios
10-08-2017, 11:12 AM
If it's too hard,what about every sunday daily login will reward us with VIP point.So login 7 days without skipping and you will get some VIP point.
They really should add a way for f2p to have VIP as well.

Kurvy
10-08-2017, 01:55 PM
I think they will have daily login rewards

Arvoh
10-08-2017, 02:50 PM
If it's too hard,what about every sunday daily login will reward us with VIP point.So login 7 days without skipping and you will get some VIP point.
They really should add a way for f2p to have VIP as well.

They have rewards for logging in everyday, the rewards can be gold, plat, pet shards, gems, skills, talent points, pretty much everything

Hanfi
10-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Well a Vip would be awesome but it shouldnt be that much op so maybe there could be a f2p "vip system" what you can get through missions or play time and the paying vip but maybe as a vip you get the bonus of the f2p "vip" and the additional purchase vip
Maybe as a f2p vip = l1 - 1 shard l2 = 2shards l3 = shards
purchase vip = l1=2 = 4 shards l3 = 6shards
This would let f2p players getting better into the game but the paying options is still way more valuables