PDA

View Full Version : Repeating quests.

paolodeang
10-26-2011, 07:06 AM
I'm a new player, level 22 and I have finished all the quests from Numa prime (10/10) then yesterday I have logged in and saw that I have to find the chief Xenegiologist (I don't know the spelling) but I'm back to quest 1, so I decided to do it all again. Transporting sprites, collecting crystals etc. And now when I logged in im on quest 1 again? How is that?

Thanks

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm a new player, level 22 and I have finished all the quests from Numa prime (10/10) then yesterday I have logged in and saw that I have to find the chief Xenegiologist (I don't know the spelling) but I'm back to quest 1, so I decided to do it all again. Transporting sprites, collecting crystals etc. And now when I logged in im on quest 1 again? How is that?

Thanks

This is a daily quest :) Can keep doing this everyday. (Not a bug)

When I had 53/53 it still advised me to go to the daily quest, this doesn't count towards your 'Quest Counter'. Hope this helps :)

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 09:23 AM
What the Bod said. :) Even if you ran out and did that one, there's another daily quest, "Splinter Cell" where you go out and pick up sparkly mineral fragments. Same deal--the first time you do them, they count toward your quest number. After that, you can do them once a day for the reward.

paolodeang
10-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I see. I thought I can only do quests once! Thanks guys, you are very kind. :)