PDA

View Full Version : Campaign

Kurvy
10-08-2017, 11:03 AM
So there is the solo way to play, where you get gear, stars, and other things. But what if we added a multiplayer aspect where you could only get gear and no stars. But you would only be able to do multiplayer on the tier your on (or tiers below you) just like solo campaign.

Java
10-08-2017, 02:00 PM
So there is the solo way to play, where you get gear, stars, and other things. But what if we added a multiplayer aspect where you could only get gear and no stars. But you would only be able to do multiplayer on the tier your on (or tiers below you) just like solo campaign.
Interesting idea

Carapace
10-08-2017, 06:15 PM
this is an interesting idea, however in its current state the campaign dungeons have been balanced for single player - any additional players will result in absolutely crushing the content haha

Kurvy
10-08-2017, 08:39 PM
this is an interesting idea, however in its current state the campaign dungeons have been balanced for single player - any additional players will result in absolutely crushing the content haha

Maybe then we could tweak the damage up a little bit for the multiplayer then, if i remember correctly they have this type of thing in arcane legends

Carapace
10-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Maybe then we could tweak the damage up a little bit for the multi-player then, if i remember correctly they have this type of thing in arcane legends

The balance in PLA is more around the enemy health of a dungeon, and how much you can dish out in your gear to kill them faster to clear for better times and thus better stars. We will likely have a discussion about this as the grinding for gear/shards without scoring or stars could be interesting and more fun/social. Thanks for the feedback!

Carapace
10-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Maybe then we could tweak the damage up a little bit for the multi-player then, if i remember correctly they have this type of thing in arcane legends

The balance in PLA is more around the enemy health of a dungeon, and how much you can dish out in your gear to kill them faster to clear for better times and thus better stars. We will likely have a discussion about this as the grinding for gear/shards without scoring or stars could be interesting and more fun/social. Thanks for the feedback!

Spullllll
10-09-2017, 01:23 AM
I second this.