PDA

View Full Version : About the censoring of the word Title

marsu4u
10-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Can you guys please make it so that the word title doesn't get censored into: ***le.

Thanks.

Nabhunter
10-08-2017, 11:38 AM
You can disable that from options..

marsu4u
10-08-2017, 02:42 PM
You can disable that from options..

I know but trying to tell members to show me their title then having to tell them 1 by 1 to disable it is too time consuming

mssweety
10-08-2017, 05:01 PM
yepsss but u could just type as i do t1tle :D or try tytle could be a new invention :D

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

intruders
10-09-2017, 04:01 AM
They just censor everything that makes curse/vulgar word e.g. "got it" gets to "go* **" same as title in your example because in both cases there is a sequence of characters which make vulgar word.
Indeed, it is annoying and doesn't work well as people find a way to swear anyways. Moreover, one can get muted accidentally and it is another problem as there is no way to let others know that you've been muted.

Greoatef
10-09-2017, 04:06 AM
i have a pet named "mutedffs" which i summon when ever im muted and in company .... then just go to options and "display pets name" .....
Its hilarious when you get muted and the rest of the team dont realise, the things they say are so funny, specially when the penny drops and somebody sees the pet name he he ;)

Breogn
10-09-2017, 08:29 AM
i have a pet named "mutedffs" which i summon when ever im muted and in company .... then just go to options and "display pets name" .....
Its hilarious when you get muted and the rest of the team dont realise, the things they say are so funny, specially when the penny drops and somebody sees the pet name he he ;)

That is genius! I'm stealing the idea :P

marsu4u
10-09-2017, 11:49 AM
But I think changing just this one word which plays a huge part in the game 'titles" so that it doesn't get censored would be nice, I mean not like kids going to only read the 3 letters in title lol. Its just the opposite, if a kid sees the 3 letters that are censored, they will google it to find out what it is and it makes the situation worse lmao.

Kissaura
10-30-2017, 06:20 PM
It's annoying.