PDA

View Full Version : Please open maus 7

Obooo
10-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Many of my friends and myself are saying, this game is getting boring because no new maps. Could you just open maus7? Many people are leaving. I am also playing less and less these days. Thanks.

Kakashis
10-09-2017, 02:58 PM
And do what exactly in maus7? More gold drop and higher chance at massive crates? It will only serve to further the inflation in arlor which is already pretty crazy. Everyone has millions of gold now.

runagain
10-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Yesss +1

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=393852

Support it xD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

will0
10-09-2017, 05:27 PM
encounter alot of DE maps on m5-6 nowadays getting bored too all the drops are not useful except for the very rare arcane scale / symia and massive twilights chest..

they mythic armor that drop are pretty useless for endgamers as at level 66 the arcane orb and mythic armor crafting to arcane armor are pretty much unusable having voice and nightmare gears are better in these maps.

Suentous PO
10-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Your bored of doing the same thing and want some more of the same thing to do to stop being bored:indecisiveness:

Perceval
10-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Sequence of arlor life for the previous seasons:
Farm mausoleum/locked crates > earn + save up gold > buy the best gear/vanities > pvp

Sequence of arlor life today:
Farm mausoleum > earn + save up gold > buy vanities > chat in town/take a break from the game (apparently you can get into trouble using the word "quit" ).

I'm not against a 7th floor but with the way things are right now, it wouldn't make a good difference. Right now, AL needs a "good" difference.

Obooo
10-09-2017, 11:25 PM
You guys expecting too much...which means very unlikely to happen. Maus 7 is easy to open. No need to hire new programmers to design anything new. Therefore, a realistic request would be maus 7. Well, if sts would like to wait for a few more years, or never create new map, it is fine, too. It is still a good old game to enjoy when we have time. :) be happy.

Xxkayakxx
10-10-2017, 01:51 AM
I would like a never-ending mausoleum, increasing in difficulty each floor with better drops each floor......daydreaming :)

Obooo
10-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Never ending sounds sweet!

Kershy
10-11-2017, 06:39 PM
I would like a never-ending mausoleum, increasing in difficulty each floor with better drops each floor......daydreaming :)Like the dead city map! That'd be so damn op!

Kershy
10-11-2017, 06:41 PM
I would like a never-ending mausoleum, increasing in difficulty each floor with better drops each floor......daydreaming :)Increasing difficulty the deeper you go.. cos maus already gets harder the higher the floor is... So a new unlimited map that gets harder the deeper you go will be a challenge for many haha

gunlet
10-15-2017, 12:59 PM

Opening a new maus will cause a clash between casual players and players using Lifeless armors..