PDA

View Full Version : Came back to game and need help

Deathlyreaper
10-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Hello, i recently got back from game and there is Alot happening. I am lvl 59 with a budget of only 2.3m (i say only because i hear that you can easily get more gold now and lots pf people have more). I am still apprentice in somberlaut which means i cant get to mausoleum. I am working on getting there. In the meantime is there something else i should do??

The runs take 10 mins (and thats just usually getting to the boss) which i feel is too long. My equip are from past levels. Do you guys have any suggestions on what i should buy?? Hopefully this will shorten my run time. Also if you are selling cheap items with gold loot hmu. :)

Oakmaiden
10-09-2017, 02:12 PM
The Legendary gears looted from somberholt r cheap and effective.run dailies and follow the questlines to lvl up. I know grinding graveyard n maus can seem tedious but thats where the gold is.Elite Southern Gate is also good for gold loot.

Mister Smith
10-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Hello, i recently got back from game and there is Alot happening. I am lvl 59 with a budget of only 2.3m (i say only because i hear that you can easily get more gold now and lots pf people have more). I am still apprentice in somberlaut which means i cant get to mausoleum. I am working on getting there. In the meantime is there something else i should do??

The runs take 10 mins which i feel is too long. My equip are from past levels. Do you guys have any suggestions on what i should buy?? Hopefully this will shorten my run time. Also if you are selling cheap items with gold loot hmu. :)

I can help you add Rag in game

Deathlyreaper
10-09-2017, 04:15 PM
I can help you add Rag in game

Ok my ign is Deathlyreaper. I can show my equips and pets.

Deathlyreaper
10-09-2017, 04:55 PM
The Legendary gears looted from somberholt r cheap and effective.run dailies and follow the questlines to lvl up. I know grinding graveyard n maus can seem tedious but thats where the gold is.Elite Southern Gate is also good for gold loot.

ok rn i have flame forged staff (lvl 47 unfortunately), is that still good or are the legendaries better? Also are there quests I can do to earn more points?? Or are killing mobs in somberlaut the only way to do it.

Xxkayakxx
10-10-2017, 01:48 AM
Hex staff (whatever level) is very good in mausoleum, especially if you find another mage equipped with. legendaries staff 57-61 provide very good dmg for all the other maps (and IMO also maus 1-2 they are faster then single-hexstaff).

To gain exp you have 5 quest in shuyal that provide 600xp each and 1 in first map of nordr.

All the quest now show how many xp they give, have a look.

Anotyer good map for xp is Forgotten Citadel (normal) and you can always find someone there.