PDA

View Full Version : what major pve/pvp change you wanna see next year

Nikool99
10-09-2017, 10:02 PM
So guys sts announced that early next year they will release some major and big expansion or something idk...

So what change or iimprovement you wanna see in pvp/pve..

Give your idea or oppinion on it and why does this change needed...

I'll start
Pvp:
total nerf of speed set in end game by releasing or updating the stats of arc ring and arc pendant....cause no speed pvp is just the best like the old times..

Pve:
New maps and many new chain quest with awesome unique vanity and item rewards
Cause pve players need something new rather than farming lots of gold in m6 lmao

Kakashis
10-09-2017, 10:18 PM
A complete and total nerf to dragon staff. At least let rogues have a purpose in a map xD

Xxkayakxx
10-10-2017, 01:55 AM
????
I run maus with whatever party (2 wars or full dps) and no issues.
Rogues and wars (good wars and rogues xD) are good for whatever map.

Joebembo
10-10-2017, 02:37 AM
A complete and total nerf to dragon staff. At least let rogues have a purpose in a map xDI ran maus earlier with 3 rogues and tank (me) [emoji41]

Sent from my DIGICEL DL810 using Tapatalk

Sorayai
10-10-2017, 03:09 AM
Pvp:
total nerf of speed set in end game by releasing or updating the stats of arc ring and arc pendant....cause no speed pvp is just the best like the old times..

I wanna upset someone!

Nea
10-10-2017, 03:24 AM
15 seconds on Arcane Shield.
No pet's AA removing Curse from Sorcs in PvP, if not then make a Pet that removes Juggernaut and Aimed shots and stuns the enemy for 30 minutes...
#BlueLivesMatter

Thewolfbull
10-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Hope next expansion is like graveyard/mauseleum where you need to run the maps alot if you want to get the best gear while making gold along the way by gold drops/good legendary gear. The points goal was great. A new op pet AA would also be great something new and useful. Also harder maps would be good too I like a challenge.

Can't say anything about PvP since I never really liked it :)

Nikool99
10-10-2017, 12:08 PM
I wanna upset someone!

You upset me!

Snowman Is here
10-10-2017, 12:59 PM
So guys sts announced that early next year they will release some major and big expansion or something idk...

So what change or iimprovement you wanna see in pvp/pve..

Give your idea or oppinion on it and why does this change needed...

I'll start
Pvp:

Pve:
New maps and many new chain quest with awesome unique vanity and item rewards
Cause pve players need something new rather than farming lots of gold in m6 lmao

Great suggestion for pve, would love to see a new Quest line that is a similar to mausoleum but hopefully easier to access each floor rather than farming thousands of points for entry, (Took a few months to reach Lightbearer elite), but everything else from the rank system was amazing. I like the idea of having more than 3 players in a map as well, hopefully they will implement that in the new pve maps, as well as bigger party sizes. Hopefully artifact runes will appear as loot too, that will be very much appreciated, if it brings up any inconvenience for the Forgotten rune map, they could simply buff the drops there to make it worth farming or paying for entry. Instead of them focusing on vanity perhaps new elixirs for pve, Gold loot elixir, elixir that makes pet do more damage, Armor elixir. These would be nice additions to make runs that much more fun. A new set of side quests to come with the map could be more Xp quests to help with leveling. As for the main Quest I just hope it’s not any recolored boss from before, or mobs.

P.S. I would like for the new zone to be on the map, unlike Forgotten runes or dreamscape.

Redjellydonut
10-10-2017, 01:03 PM
I just want all levels to become active again :/ maybe add more pvp maps both tdm and pvp.

FearAL
10-10-2017, 02:12 PM
No pet's AA removing Curse from Sorcs in PvP, if not then make a Pet that removes Juggernaut and Aimed shots and stuns the enemy for 30 minutes...
#BlueLivesMatter

Not sure how long the arcane shield is rn but it’s already op doesn’t need another buff, I’m 50/50 on speed set because it does make it annoying when rogues just run away from tank but I know most would be against removing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrm
10-10-2017, 04:20 PM
A complete and total nerf to dragon staff. At least let rogues have a purpose in a map xD

Was expecting you would say set wepionssss..
And honestly I like having 1 rog in my team for maus (if she has dragon blades)

A buff in mage height!
And a better shield for PvP!
Those are my wishes!
#BlueLivesMate
#TheMovement

Nea
10-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Not sure how long the arcane shield is rn but it’s already op doesn’t need another buff, I’m 50/50 on speed set because it does make it annoying when rogues just run away from tank but I know most would be against removing it.

Nothing to say... so I should've not said anything.

Snowman Is here
10-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Hopefully new arcane pets will be released soon, that are very useful. At the moment everyone would prefer a new useful pet rather than buffing nekro.

Lawpvp
10-10-2017, 06:22 PM
It says it lasts 15 seconds but it doesn't (Seems you didn't check it out before coming here to talk S).

It has a cap on damage absorbtion, it cant absorb infinite damage.

Nea
10-10-2017, 06:38 PM
It has a cap on damage absorbtion, it cant absorb infinite damage.

Good information! Thank you.

okgf
10-10-2017, 07:08 PM
1-25 pvp is slowly dying #Bringlowerlvlpvp back!

shadowronn
10-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Doesn’t matter how long it is matters how much damage it blocks out which as already a lot, like I said it doesn’t need a buff.

I agree is doesn’t need buff, after all the mage shields were designed to last 2 aimed shots, so yea mage sheild is perfectly alright I’m sorry it’s OP actually

Azerothraven
10-11-2017, 01:56 AM
All char skills are fairly balanced I feel.

Do agree to remove SS from PvP.
End-game needs more reason to be end game considering the grind
unique and innovative ideas.. let us have it go crazy sts

Sorayai
10-11-2017, 04:02 AM
Pls read and understand carefully dont make yourself look stupid thanks..

Why you need to ss be buffed (out) from pvp?
Can you imagine how much gold/time players spent to get it and after that awakening ....
And then you come to suggest pls sts remove ss ...

Perceval
10-11-2017, 04:12 AM
There is balance at endgame PvP (level 66), the only problem is nobody plays there.

You all choose to cling to the imbalanced zones (41-43 and 61-63 etc.).

You choose to have imbalance.

Endgame only PvP leaderboard. Make it TDM only because it would be hard to dummy farm there. So simple yet for some reason so difficult. Sigh.

Boltag
10-11-2017, 04:41 AM
It's 2017, come to PLA.

Alwarez
10-11-2017, 05:18 AM

^ THIS.

Drag blades are ok for mobs but clock mastery is way better. Immo bow proc is meh against bosses since sts stopped doing single target bosses. Meanwhile drag staff is godlike, no matter how much mobs boss puts to cover himself.

shadowronn
10-11-2017, 08:16 AM
There is balance at endgame PvP (level 66), the only problem is nobody plays there.

Endgame only PvP leaderboard. Make it TDM only because it would be hard to dummy farm there. So simple yet for some reason so difficult. Sigh.
66 is expensive.... last time I asked, it costs 30m++++ to make decent account

Spell
10-11-2017, 09:06 AM

if u nerf mages could we see a nerf to rogues crit and dodge awsell? let mages be relevant in pvp. its only fair if u want rogues to be relevant in pve.ik u probably dont pvp but rogues rule with speed and aimed shot.

Spell
10-11-2017, 09:30 AM
completely remove speed sets from pvp.

(bet u anythings imma have a line of rogues quoting my post saying that its a terrible idea.)

mrm
10-11-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm not being helpful.

Op edit cinco!

Thewolfbull
10-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Great suggestion for pve, would love to see a new Quest line that is a similar to mausoleum but hopefully easier to access each floor rather than farming thousands of points for entry, (Took a few months to reach Lightbearer elite), but everything else from the rank system was amazing. I like the idea of having more than 3 players in a map as well, hopefully they will implement that in the new pve maps, as well as bigger party sizes. Hopefully artifact runes will appear as loot too, that will be very much appreciated, if it brings up any inconvenience for the Forgotten rune map, they could simply buff the drops there to make it worth farming or paying for entry. Instead of them focusing on vanity perhaps new elixirs for pve, Gold loot elixir, elixir that makes pet do more damage, Armor elixir. These would be nice additions to make runs that much more fun. A new set of side quests to come with the map could be more Xp quests to help with leveling. As for the main Quest I just hope it’s not any recolored boss from before, or mobs.

P.S. I would like for the new zone to be on the map, unlike Forgotten runes or dreamscape.
I think it should take a long time to get to the endgame stuff makes us want to play the maps for longer, if we get everything all at once the maps get boring fast. Also more than 4 people in a party kind of gets rid of any teamwork also makes more people lag. Nightmare map for example is just a spam skills map while not being able to see what you are hitting.I hope next expansion sticks to the old way of just 4 players in a map at once. For more fun runs :)

Nikool99
10-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Why you need to ss be buffed (out) from pvp?
Can you imagine how much gold/time players spent to get it and after that awakening ....
And then you come to suggest pls sts remove ss ...

Im not saying to remove ss...pls read pls pls pls...we spent so much on arc ring also..and how much ia it now?1m?

QuaseT
10-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Endgame only PvP leaderboard. Make it TDM only because it would be hard to dummy farm there. So simple yet for some reason so difficult. Sigh.No because twinks farm dummy and level up...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

HumanRace
10-11-2017, 07:38 PM
#BlueLivesMatter

30mins is way too long [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

HumanRace
10-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Pve I'd love to see a guild quest line/ Daily where we can earn guild points and Create our on Guildhalls with Guild Furniture etc. It doesn't have to be tradeable but can be donated to that Guild's inventory space for Officers/Master to place down. Plus would be nice for gardens and Guild rewards or something

msustro
10-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Set weapons for PVE. You could have a quest line that lets you upgrade the weapon from one set to the next. e.g. quest that starts with the Banished Set Weaponsss quest then you can upgrade it to Nightmare Set.

Xxsoifongxx
10-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Rogues with juggernaut ty

Tadyak
10-12-2017, 12:23 PM
male rouge will be nice;)

Kharjojo
10-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Pve I'd love to see a guild quest line/ Daily where we can earn guild points and Create our on Guildhalls with Guild Furniture etc. It doesn't have to be tradeable but can be donated to that Guild's inventory space for Officers/Master to place down. Plus would be nice for gardens and Guild rewards or something

+1 Very nice idea, that's my buoooy XD
(just in case you won't recognize who i am: *meaaanieeee*)

Nikool99
10-13-2017, 08:45 AM
Rogues with juggernaut ty

Warrior with aimed shot..your welcome

Lawpvp
10-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Warrior with aimed shot..your welcome

Go ahead, u dont have any crit or dmg so i wouldnt care

Nikool99
10-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Go ahead, u dont have any crit or dmg so i wouldnt care
Really haha i have 2k damage with dusk claymore 6.2k armor and 58 crit when vengefull buff....this is what happen when you only play one class and twinks hahahahaha

Boltag
10-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Pew pew, getting hot.

Lawpvp
10-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Really haha i have 2k damage with dusk claymore 6.2k armor and 58 crit when vengefull buff....this is what happen when you only play one class and twinks hahahahaha

Congrats, u have 58 crit part of the time, while rogues have more damage and more crit all the time. Plus rogues have a better self heal and other skills do more dmg. Rogue with jugg would eat tank with aimed shot

Nikool99
10-14-2017, 10:24 AM
Congrats, u have 58 crit part of the time, while rogues have more damage and more crit all the time. Plus rogues have a better self heal and other skills do more dmg. Rogue with jugg would eat tank with aimed shot

Ok then you win forum pvp...so OP hahaha

devilMors
10-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Remove PVP!