PDA

View Full Version : New To Forums

The Royal Gaurd
10-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi guys, just created a forum account using my Facebook, however i forgot to link it to my spacetime studio account.
Does anyone know how i can do that now?

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

When logging in to SL, in the main lobby, it should show a button that reads, 'Spacetime Nexus' click on this and press either; (making sure you are on Offers tab)

Like SL on FB

or, Like PL on FB, both give you 2 Plat :)

Carth
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Welcome! :)

Flip
10-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the forums!

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey, Royal, welcome to that gentle madness known as the Forums. :D Glad to have you here.

The Royal Gaurd
10-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Er thanks guys but you still haven't told me how to link my forums account to my spacetime studio account....

The Oncoming Storm
10-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer and i have no idea sorry

javier995
10-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Er thanks guys but you still haven't told me how to link my forums account to my spacetime studio account....

By STS acc. do you mean the email you use to log onto SL?

Skeletonlord
10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm skeletonlord! welcome to Spacetime Studios! You will enjoy your time here. Take a look at the site, and there are many things to look at, such ad player guides and general discussion. Helped me with my STS games. If you want any help feel free to pm(private message) me. If you don't know how to click on someones name and click send private message

Hope to see you in game!!!

Skeletonlord

Carth
10-26-2011, 10:13 PM

You can't link your in-game account to your forum account.

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi guys, just created a forum account using my Facebook, however i forgot to link it to my spacetime studio account.

You can access your facebook through the forums by clicking the little blue box that read 'Connect' under the Search Bar. If that isnt what you are looking for please explain in a little more detail maybe we can help.

javier995
10-27-2011, 07:57 AM

You can access your facebook through the forums by clicking the little blue box that read 'Connect' under the Search Bar. If that isnt what you are looking for please explain in a little more detail maybe we can help.

Yes what he said, because you aren't making yourself clear enough on what account you want to connect.

The Royal Gaurd
10-27-2011, 08:37 AM
yeap the acc i'm referring to is the one used to log into SL.