PDA

View Full Version : PLA first impressions

Skeletonlord
10-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Hey guys,

You may remember me from Pocket Legends years ago, however I cannot play the game anymore.

Heard STS we’re releasing a game based on Pocket Legends but an entire new concept, had to get involved.

My first impressions of the game are very positive. There’s a lot of content and the background music during townes and the game are very nostalgic to me.

The upgrade system is what impresses me the most. Being able to upgrade your skills and attributes. For example improving the fireball and heal abilities, as well as your armour and what weapons you use. However, these can get quite costly and I am running out of gold quite quickly.

The campaign modes are lengthy but short at the same time. Maybe including more background items and maybe people cheering you on during battles?

Secondly, the pets system is great too. Being able to upgrade your pet is amazing, and they help so much in battle. Maybe having the pets in Townes would be awesome too?

Animations are sleek and the cutscenes are well thought out, and the loading times are very quick, and very smooth in clicking on menus and various buttons.

Overall the game is great so far. Can’t wait for more updates to come.

Skelly

Runescape
10-11-2017, 08:32 PM
This game follows the generic free to play , pay 2 win too much though it shouldnt be like this and it sucks .

Avaree
10-11-2017, 10:53 PM
@ runescape as told earlier this game may not be for you. If you feel this poorly, just leave the beta (: we will be fine.