PDA

View Full Version : My Feedback

Burningdex
10-12-2017, 12:16 AM
if you see me ingame, feel free to say hi :], ign anxiety

*Am i meant to post this in the stickied threads?
*will update and edit as i feel necessary

so far, it is great fun, reminds me slightly of Zenonia S.

f2p so far seems fine, and the wait times aren't bad by any form of the word, i have not been botheted by them, as i get with some f2p games wait times'.

What i have noticed as a f2p player is that, gold is hard to come by, i'm only at t3, but only getting ~250 gold per run seems like very little, and i could imagine this is even worse at higher levels. I am aware this is a casual game, but the gold just seems to hard to come by, personally. Due to this, my pet and skills are quite under levelled and i struggle to 3star maps to venture into the next tier.

There is definitely incentive to play, as i have always loved creating a better and stronger character, which comes from playing more. The aim of getting a star count based off how quickly you complete x dungeon is also, in my opinion a very good incentive to keep people running the dungeons again once the timer is gone, meanig people will play for a prolonged time

There is no description for the range of a skill (like there was in PL, and i think AL, but i cannot remember for sure)

There is also no description for the cooldown times of a skill I believe. They should definitely add ranges and cooldown times.

/r does not work as it has in other games.

Dolloway
10-12-2017, 07:44 AM
There is also no description for the cooldown times of a skill I believe. They should definitely add ranges and cooldown times.

Burningdex
10-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Editing threads doesn't bring it back to the top, so, shameless bump