PDA

View Full Version : Ideas/Bugs

Dchar7
10-12-2017, 06:39 AM
Idea - Remove objects & spawn random buffs on the map. (Incomplete)

Bug - Mob got knocked into wall by barrel at the end gate to the left in Tier 3 - Fireridge Treeline. (It was an archer) (unknown)

Idea - Jewellery chest timers are way too long even with vip 9, either add a bouns that shortens the opening time of chests by 10% per vip rank or reduce the timer to 1 hour, I get them dropped so regularly that it really needs a shorter cooldown. (Complete)

Bug - The /r & /tell commands either do not work or aren't planned to be apart of this game.
(Incomplete)

Not important - Vanity item "Deep Dish Pizza" clashes with Elf character model, the staff weapon clashes with all vanity helmets. Perhap this is intended as it was like this with some items in pocket legends but I still think it should be adjusted so it looks nicer. Sausage link also clashes with elf tail. (Incomplete)

Bug - When you join the Wood-fired friends waiting room & try to cast an ability your character will run into the wall trying to seek the enemy. (Incomplete)

Idea - When clicking the resummon pet button, which ever target you're currently attacking will be targeted by your pet too, the resummon will have a 5 second cooldown to avoid abuse. This button will replace the old single use summon pet button. (Incomplete)

Bug - Pet doesn't follow character properly, sometimes pet just gets lost or doesn't participate in boss fight. (Incomplete)

Idea - Spell statistics. Basically in short this will allow us to view everything about the spell in the mastery page. The overlay will be something like, Spell name, Spell level, Element type, spell range, spell cooldown, spell statistics. *This idea was inspired by InFamouSs* (Incomplete)

Idea - Increased advancement rewards. Every new tier advancement rewards addition shards & a higher chance to recieve a chest full of gold. (random amount)
For every star you earn you will be rewarded with addition bonus gold & scrap loot for completing the map faster.
If you reach 3 stars you will have a very little chance of recieving an epic or legendary chest, the epic chest will take 6 hours to open & the legendary will take 8. (This minor chance could be a vip perk or just f2p)
*This idea was inspired by Spouty* (Incomplete)

*New edit* Idea - A tutorial video for how stats work or at least a description. We need to know how crit rating increases crit or how much % resist a 25 light resistance gem adds? We need clearer info. (Incomplete)

*New edit* Idea - Addition inventory pages, this isn't too big of an issue except for gems, soon enough I will have too many tier 5 gems & be unable to collect new ones due to a full inventory. I think there is currently 14 or so tier 5 gems, we have 15 inventory slots however if a trash gem gets prioritized over a high one due to lack of space then we have an issue. There is enough space to add numbers under the inventory slots for new pages or a arrow button. Unless you give us the option to automatically salvage a gem of any quality we want as we loot it to avoid inventory clog. (Incomplete)

*New edit* Idea - It would be great if there was a way to prevent items from accidently getting salvaged, either a separate stash or an option to lock items. *Idea by Ardbeg* (Incomplete)

Justg
10-12-2017, 08:27 AM
Good feedback. A note about AutoRun:

Auto pilot mode is unable to detect enemies abilities, this leaves the auto run feature useless as you just take damage & die.

Auto pilot ai also doesn't smart cast abilities.

It is not supposed to play the game for you to advance in tiers, it is supposed to help play the game for you while you advance (you only need tap on spells and to avoid). Once you are higher tier, it is intended to help you grind lower ones, you can just auto-run when you become OP for a particular tier.

Dchar7
10-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Ah, ok. The controls feel a bit slow & unresponsive to me tbh. Would be better if they were similar to the original pocket legends controls, with the current controls I feel I have none.

Justg
10-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Ah, ok. The controls feel a bit slow & unresponsive to me tbh. Would be better if they were similar to the original pocket legends controls, with the current controls I feel I have none.

Are you using the joystick?

Jhawkeye
10-13-2017, 10:46 AM
This is exactly what I needed to see. More people were asking about the auto pilot feature as well so some great information you provided Justg. I hope more people see this

Justg
10-13-2017, 11:28 AM
I'll add it to the FAQ!

Dchar7
10-13-2017, 12:04 PM
No I have not been using the joystick. The game is good I just think it would be smoother with Pocketlegends old controls. I found all of the other legend games somewhat unresponsive as well, maybe it's just me. I'll get used to it, perhaps I'll try the joystick.

Cinco
10-13-2017, 01:23 PM
Yeah. Try the joystick.

Lalaanica
10-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Suggested add a button within seeing that checks the version against currently released.

At very least a button which can be clicked, and then populates the most recent version number available,

Ie.

Your current version:

In new box
Most current version is
[0000000001a]

Lalaanica
10-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Add feature chat box.

I just noticed the chat within the maps, but the chat is in a seperate window.

My suggestion is that I can use a down arrow to expand the box into my window.

I.e. the last line spoke on a zone.

Then if I want more, I bring it up and this pauses the game.

So to restate.
Default - chat hidden
Arrow down on chat brings one line that can be chose. As party zone or pm or guild filter (can be differentiate by a color )

[...] would be click able chat box
[◇] expand chat one line
[G/Z/P/PM] to change which filter applied.

All this at top
With quick chat options /g to guild type even if I'm in party
But does not chanel my filtered one line to show other than party.

And/ Or. Small chat bubbles on top of heads of characters that show short items . Ie stop, heal, flank (editable quick chats that have character limit)