PDA

View Full Version : Fellow ops Heelp!!!!

Tapi Luiz
10-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Right so far ive got 6 points on flames 6 on phychic lash and 5 on amplify pain. so as you can see my build is a boss killing build and needs and engineer on the side to keep me alive and thats my problem i dont wanna keep dying so much im lvl 17 and ive already died 252 times. so i need help on what to do on my next 3 lvl ups. max phychic and put next 2 on health skill or BLUR ???. or has anyone else got a good build for me. IF YOU THINK MY BUILD IS NOT THE BEST PLEASE feel free to critisize im only a beginer im only lvl 17 because of 24/7 play
:D

Silentarrow
10-26-2011, 03:01 PM
You can check out my guide *points to sig* for help!

Kanozaki
10-29-2011, 09:50 AM
As silent said above check out his guide , IMO blur is unnecessary and as for inner focus you won't need it when ur in a game with a good engi , it does reduce stim pack consumption thou

Slant
10-29-2011, 10:32 AM
Stay back, dont rush, let everyone else engage mobs before you get in the fray, blur wont help much

Kanozaki
10-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Stay back, dont rush, let everyone else engage mobs before you get in the fray, blur wont help much

lol i only do this when i have a bad team , usually i run private games so this doesnt happen. with a good team aka a good tank and engi im usually in the front .

Slant
10-29-2011, 12:54 PM
theres ur prolem, u are an egg shell, u have no business being in the front, u have the least armour amonst all the classes, you have to stay behind mando, let the mando get hit for you, you get the most kills if you do this right, its easy for you to simply pick out the weakest enemies in the mob, those made weak by the mando and the engie

Promystix
11-17-2011, 06:36 PM
there are a lot of guides that players and mods have submitted. just google it!