PDA

View Full Version : So like hi, making youtube videos for all

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 03:02 PM
So like hi, I've been playing PL for more than a week and I've been loving it ever since (like spending 5 hours a day on it :P), and I joined a guild too.

Currently lvl 30 archer (my guild was joking around saying that Ill get to lvl 60 in two weeks)

Anyways, I feel like making some videos for PL such as guides, tutorials, gameplay, stuff like that

my youtube channel; is www.youtube.com/garyscocopuffs

I've checked out other peoples videos too and I'll probably be like Swifty for WoW, like at the start and such.

you guys can submit stuff too.

I will be posting several videos so subscribe to stay up to date.

I also have other games on it such as reviews, first looks and gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nENaTZ2iOWs

Zapoke
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Getting level 60 from level 1 in 2-3 weeks is fully possible. ;)

I could help you do PvP videos, if you ever want. I can't do the video myself, but would gladly do some with you. :3
(levels 5-40, 50-60)

Swimmingstar
10-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Yep Sun got his mage from 1-53 or 55 or 56 (not sure) In a day.

Xyzther
10-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Yep Sun got his mage from 1-53 or 55 or 56 (not sure) In a day.

was he using an elixer?

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 03:30 PM
That's possible with those 3x elixirs, or any other one, play for probably 20 hours and knows what to do in the quests. Hey, I should make a collection of videos where I grind with elixirs for 20 hours with some help in a party. That would be pretty epic, 20 hours of gameplay.

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Getting level 60 from level 1 in 2-3 weeks is fully possible. ;)

I could help you do PvP videos, if you ever want. I can't do the video myself, but would gladly do some with you. :3
(levels 5-40, 50-60)
Sure!

Zaltiar
10-26-2011, 06:10 PM
So like hi, I've been playing PL for more than a week and I've been loving it ever since (like spending 5 hours a day on it :P), and I joined a guild too.

Currently lvl 26 archer (my guild was joking around saying that Ill get to lvl 60 in two weeks)

Anyways, I feel like making some videos for PL such as guides, tutorials, gameplay, stuff like that

I've checked out other peoples videos too and I'll probably be like Swifty for WoW, like at the start and such.

Garycocopuffs....as in shimmycocopuffs? Lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Pvpdexbear
10-26-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38898-Want-PL-and-Sl-videos&highlight=videos

did u copyright ideas? lolz

MoarPewPew
10-26-2011, 08:26 PM

Currently lvl 26 archer (my guild was joking around saying that Ill get to lvl 60 in two weeks)

Good Luck! and Welcome to the forums.

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38898-Want-PL-and-Sl-videos&highlight=videos

did u copyright ideas? lolz
Actually no, I checked youtube and there were not a lot of videos, just reviews and short tuts, nothing really in depth as if it was like world of warcraft. That's what im doing, making and posting vids on in depth tuts, guides, etc. There's just not enough videos, except for gameplay, there's a ton of it. So it's a part of youtube I wanna expand on.

I got the idea from several youtubers sharing info whether it's games like swifty on wow or freddiew with vfx.

So, anyone wanna help?

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 08:36 PM

Garycocopuffs....as in shimmycocopuffs? Lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
Sure, I can do vlogs on it tooooooooo!

It was iriginally like the same concept but I ended up posting android game videos.

Skeletonlord
10-26-2011, 08:57 PM
I'll be sure to give it a look at some point. What sort of in game stuff are you thinking of doing? Any runs?

Will there be a tutorial?

Sounds like a really good idea.

Skeletonlord........

Ps do you have to pay real Money to subscribe to channels on YouTube?

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I'll be sure to give it a look at some point. What sort of in game stuff are you thinking of doing? Any runs?

Will there be a tutorial?

Sounds like a really good idea.

Skeletonlord........

Ps do you have to pay real Money to subscribe to channels on YouTube?
I'll be doing tons of videos covering as much as I can. For the game stuff, guides, right now im an archer so ill do archer related guides, tips, tricks, tuts, etc. And dungeon runs by myself to show that archers have bad armor unless it's dual spec or really good armor with dex.

There will be tuts, lot's of them from grinding as specific classes and spec routes, whenever I get my hands on using a new character. I will make guides and read some off the forum and cite them too. I've only been playing for a week and the best I can give now is general beginners tuts, tips, tricks and archer stuff.

Generally, all things pocket legends in video format since I think people learn more and better through the medium of audo/visual.

Also, you can sub to as many youtubers as you want, for free.