View Full Version : Sexy Buddha Chaser

FluffNStuff
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
I am not sure why the protesters that I keep slaying in the Ship Yard call me a Sexy Buddha Chaser while cowering behind their signs in a futile attempt to avoid the inevitable, but it is starting to really depress me. Maybe I am just not cut out to be a Bloodthirsty Intergalatic Mercenary.
Oh, don't get me wrong, it has not always been this bad, and there has definitely been some good times, and some exciting clients. The first client I had was this Guy who got lured into a two year contract at Dynastar fitness centers, so he hired me to go on a rampage taking out all their 'Juiced Up' fitness instructors. One client hired me to highjack an arms shipment that was en route to his rival. Another client had me break into CyCorp Industries and trash the place. Why? So he could make a ton of money shorting their stock! Then there was this client, let's call him 'Tonald Drump', and he wanted to buy some real-estate on Numa Prime, but there just happened to be an indigent population in the buildings. Let's just say there is no longer anyone 'living' in those slums :)
The most important thing though, is that all those people I brutally massacred realized it was a job, and not something personal. I have been called a lot of names in my time, like 'corrupt', 'greedy', 'crooked', 'dog euthanizer', 'alien poacher', 'Hunny Sniper', 'scientist puncher', 'butcher of the impoverished', 'human rights violator', and many others. I can accept these because that is who I am. But I am not, and nor have I ever been, A SEXY BUDDHA CHASER!

Draco Mikato
10-26-2011, 04:40 PM
They say "Zany Hoo-ha pictures!" to me!

MimeRifle
10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
LMAO!!!!!! Fluff.... you're awesome!

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 06:47 PM
But I am not, and nor have I ever been, A SEXY BUDDHA CHASER!

Those of us who've known you for a while, Fluff, know better. There's been talk, man. Just remember, I'll always love you the way you are. ;)

javier995
10-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol

Lady_Pebbles
10-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Maybe they say Sexy Buddha Chaser because they think YOU are very!"smexy". XD