PDA

View Full Version : idea: extra skill in pet slot

Burningdex
10-15-2017, 12:23 AM
Just a thought:

From what I've seen having just made it to t4, i feel like it would be more beneficial for players to have a 4th skill slot, the fourth of which would be used over the pet slot. So you could choose to have 3 skills and a pet, or 4 skills and no pet. This would obviously be interchangeable whenever you aren't currently inside a map.

Only saying this because i feel like 4 skills would make clearing maps much quicker, and to an extent, easier. At a lower pet level (one, in my case), they seem to carry almost no purpose and do little to help out in PvE, again, this may just because i haven't upgraded the per past level1 yet.

edit: i cannot seem to attach an image of a MS paint diagram. So maybe, it would look something like this:

[S or P] [Skill] [Skill] [Skill]

lmk what you all think, because this may not serve a viable purpose at higher tiers, i just think it would be beneficial at lower tiers.

Poisontips
10-15-2017, 03:58 PM
I agree, imo they should add an additional skill slot regardless. It feels very lack luster only having 3 skills and auto attacking majority of the time just doesn't make for exciting gameplay. I also think a decrease on skills cooldowns would help with this issue if they do choose to stick with the max of skills being slotted at 3.

Burningdex
10-18-2017, 02:58 PM
i still think this has potential, so, shameless bump

TheBerio
10-19-2017, 05:48 AM
4 skills would be better than the current, - max 3. Althoug I think 4 skills and no Pet would be useless. Pets are a big part while playing in my oponion, they are helpful. They are just pretty stupid at the moment, they lock crates instead of enemies which is frustrating for me.

Kalielle
10-20-2017, 10:04 PM
I too think that an extra skill would make the gameplay more exciting with less waiting for cooldowns. The pet button could go to a less used area of the screen.

Burningdex
10-21-2017, 02:32 AM
I too think that an extra skill would make the gameplay more exciting with less waiting for cooldowns. The pet button could go to a less used area of the screen.

Good to see you around still Kalielle :]