PDA

View Full Version : Nab Moments

Azerothraven
10-15-2017, 12:32 AM
It's been a year since I saw someone talk about their nab moments,

tell meee

( Trying to unlock elite parchment does not count, cuz let's be honest, everyone tries that around 40's)

Mine: I used to buy the item pack from store with real money ( parent's credit card cuz I was kid back then) and I used to think I was OP and rich). I did not know mythic and arcane were a thing

I was obsessed with pet quests which gave any Xp so I always struggled in maps and I did not know that I could ask other people to help me

Ckash
10-15-2017, 01:55 AM
Farming jarl for locks without a lep.

Getting a lep and then forgetting to equip it while farming.

Spent all my gold trying to see whats the max pots you can have.

Farming a single elite map for
45mins just to get stuck at the boss.

Leaving a map to fast just to notice a lock dropped.

Farming arena and leaving early by mistake.

Farming arena and leaving my arena chest behind.

I tho all my pets was bugged because they just starred/Stood on my chest drops and never picked them up.

Never charged my skills.

Using pots at 80% health.

Running maps without my pet by mistake.

Sold locks for 700 instead of 7000.

Etc lol..

Xxkayakxx
10-15-2017, 05:09 AM
Farming map solo for hours while I forgot to get out from ghost party and asking myself where are all ppl

At the time....changing alter to go out from ghost party ....I didn't know about /partyleave

Forget to change staff while running maus 6 and discover at boss (guess where is my main gold loot xD)

2 days ago I asked how a friend of mine was able to remap Huntlet so quickly......obviusly was due to quest xD

Running brackenridge very fast without any idea why ppl were not waiting for me at boss xD xD xD those were good times.

Using war chikening out at pulls xD (war was very well balanced in int dex str!!!!!)

Using plat that u receive first time you play for vanity.....

Reaching 1000 minstrel coins with alter.....and keep going with dailies

Discovered minimap after months of playing

Not using pots. Pots were for noobs that can't survive xD xD

And many others

Eatdamage
10-15-2017, 06:13 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?293390-noob-stories/page3

Azerothraven said:
05-08-2017 07:33 PM

"i started out this game in early 2013 playing a war with my bf.

I put all my points on INT so i could use my skills more and use less pot; needless to say i was a pretty bad war and i quit eventually"

I think you forgot about this :)

Continental
10-15-2017, 08:06 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?293390-noob-stories/page3

Azerothraven said:
05-08-2017 07:33 PM

"i started out this game in early 2013 playing a war with my bf.

I put all my points on INT so i could use my skills more and use less pot; needless to say i was a pretty bad war and i quit eventually"

I think you forgot about this :)

Stalker

//11chars

Eatdamage
10-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Stalker

//11chars

Isn't that what Sundays are for? ;-;

Continental
10-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Isn't that what Sundays are for? ;-;

Depends which "continent" you live in?

scarysmerf
10-15-2017, 08:12 PM
When I first started I thought when people looted watch crates they stole them from the boss before I got there lol good times.

chrizplague
10-17-2017, 12:47 PM
When I first started I thought when people looted watch crates they stole them from the boss before I got there lol good times.
I had the same thing, I remember chasing the gold chests and laughing I beat the others to it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-17-2017, 04:29 PM
When I first started I didn't know there was an auction. I just wondered why a big crowd of players congregated together in travellers. I also thought that the mages clock skill was something I had to shoot because it was a big dangerous bomb. I deleted the grand locked crate of the watch that I looted because I couldn't open it and still didn't know about auction. I thought my pet skill could be "charged". I skilled my rogue all wrong..it was a very strong intelligent rogue with hardly any damage. I couldn't understand how other players knew my that my armour was rubbish because I hadn't learned how to "inspect". Thank goodness a kind mage took me into a wonderful guild..I'll never forget Criticalx and the kind gm. Her name was Frioever...she was a rogue too. Sadly the guild disbanded eventually but they taught me a lot..gosh they were patient.

Imback Al
10-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Nahhhhh naahhhhh listen to this.
Having full exquisite arcane armor and crafting it into orb without removing jewels.
Anyone pls beat that.

Ckash
10-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Nahhhhh naahhhhh listen to this.
Having full exquisite arcane armor and crafting it into orb without removing jewels.
Anyone pls beat that.

Selling LB vanity golem for 1.2mil

Susanne
10-18-2017, 02:33 AM
I also remember getting two paracelsus stones in the event. Not only did I stick them in my untradeable mythic himi armour but because the glow was really intense back in those days and being one of the first to get one I didn't like the attention it caused so I removed one :( Then sts made the glow more bearable. I still have a glowing mythic armour in my stash though.

Agirlnamedbob
10-18-2017, 02:47 AM
Running maps with my firs rogeu and kept hitting boxes on the side instead of mobs, i putted all points in intelligence (INT) because i tought my rogeu became smarter and would stop hitting the boxes and aim more at mobs xD

Susanne
10-18-2017, 03:14 AM
Running maps with my firs rogeu and kept hitting boxes on the side instead of mobs, i putted all points in intelligence (INT) because i tought my rogeu became smarter and would stop hitting the boxes and aim more at mobs xD Haha..I like that one. :)

Xxkayakxx
10-18-2017, 11:03 AM
Running maps with my firs rogeu and kept hitting boxes on the side instead of mobs, i putted all points in intelligence (INT) because i tought my rogeu became smarter and would stop hitting the boxes and aim more at mobs xD

Ahahhaahahahaahaahaaa this is my favorite xD

Bug
10-19-2017, 01:01 AM
Crying for platinum's hehe

Gouiwaa9000
10-19-2017, 11:26 AM
Typing a post here for like 10 mins and then accidently closing off the tab..

Fffffff