PDA

View Full Version : Must Read (A Little Suggestion)

Patricia Nicolle
10-15-2017, 04:32 AM
Hey STS,

I was thinking that it is about time to update the daily deal in pocket legends. Players are tired of seeing the same daily deals over and over again.

Additionallly, I think it would regenerate more funds for Pocket Legends if you make new items to put into the daily deal for example (blue parrot) (purple balloon).

Lastly, I am pretty sure it is not that hard to recolour such things since I also have studied basic computer programming for a week online and pretty sure it is not that hard if you already have the basis of it which you do have I believe.

Sincerely,
Patricia

Blyzzor
10-16-2017, 03:37 PM
I don't think you've put a lot of thought into this suggestion.

imath
10-16-2017, 10:17 PM
i dont think u have thoughts at all "blyzzir" i agree with you Patricia wholeheartedly.

Superswice
10-17-2017, 01:49 AM
I don't think you've put a lot of thought into this suggestion.

Seriously Blyzzor you've been contradicting all the post or suggestions that Patricia made from the past and even this one! Do you hate her that much?

Btw this was a nice suggestion and I like this one it was very thought out unlike this stupid Blyzzor who doesn't have thoughts!

Buchmeister
10-17-2017, 10:49 AM
I like the idea, but no recolors.

Also a week of programming doesn't even relate to recolors or mesh mapping lol

Azerothraven
10-17-2017, 11:40 AM
I dont even play PL but even I can tell this is a +1

Blyzzor
10-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Very good idea, plz let us have this. It'll change everyone's experience playing this game and it's definitely on the top of the list when it comes to suggestions. 5/5 idea

imath
10-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Bipolar issues^