PDA

View Full Version : Gifting to new ones

Tackled
10-15-2017, 01:10 PM
So I decided to give all the eggs I have received from eggzavier to newbies in the game. Because this game is already hard enough as it is but I can’t do this kindness out of the good of my heart because they aren’t allowed to be gifted until they get a trading vendor I believe ? That’s pretty ridiculous but yeah I just wanted to let you newbies know I feel you guys we’ve all been there once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aoekill
10-15-2017, 01:17 PM
Newbies can wait 10days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-15-2017, 01:33 PM
So I decided to give all the eggs I have received from eggzavier to newbies in the game. Because this game is already hard enough as it is but I can’t do this kindness out of the good of my heart because they aren’t allowed to be gifted until they get a trading vendor I believe ? That’s pretty ridiculous but yeah I just wanted to let you newbies know I feel you guys we’ve all been there once

I have not. Perks of being old player.

Also gimme some, me poor nnab

Susanne
10-15-2017, 02:32 PM
That's why I'm glad sts had 2x story tokens this week. I've been going around telling them all to remember to do story quest everyday so that I can donate. It's not just pets...I have some items that may be useful. Not so much armour because they do get advancement kits and that armour is good. Rings and amulets are what they need and chests. Remember that what may be rubbish to you is useful to new players.

Blazerland
10-15-2017, 02:44 PM
nice nice bro...bless ya.

mrm
10-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Newbies can wait 10days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Newbies get bored after 5 day's because they are so limited. Then delete the game.Making total game population drop.So no they can't wait 10 days

Tackled
10-15-2017, 09:29 PM
nice nice bro...bless ya.

Yeah man of course. At the time when most of us started to play al it wasn’t about gold it was about fun, and still is for most of us. But I just want to give to those who are limited now and don’t have anything. Get their foot in the door of al so to speak lol

Tackled
10-17-2017, 02:54 PM
pls gold pls.

I think nott, rich pro :p

skinkxs
10-19-2017, 04:20 PM
It is ok now unless you want to receive begging messages every minute from those alt acc.