PDA

View Full Version : New Event Idea

marsu4u
10-16-2017, 06:26 AM
So I randomly had this idea for an event, the basic concept is the maps that come with this even will lose their colours or Arlor will lose its colours, meaning the new maps would be black & white because some evil being yet again decided out of all the places to take away the colour in Arlor, therefore the heroes of Arlor have to save Arlor by defeating this creature and bring back the colour to Arlor. Lemme know what this sounds like to you guys.

P.S. Gary I know your reading this right now, do you think you could work of this idea and maybe turn it into an event/mini expansion?

- Marsu4u

Aoekill
10-16-2017, 06:36 AM
So we will farm color ingredients? and chance to craft rare recolor recipe which makes us recolor our vanities based on our choice xd.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Irg
10-16-2017, 08:29 AM
I would love to put some purple dye on my red jester sets
#OriJester4Life

TastyGoblin
10-16-2017, 08:33 AM
I would call it '' the 13th Black Friday ''

Continental
10-16-2017, 12:45 PM
Sound a bit childlike but I like it

Hekkau
10-16-2017, 07:39 PM
This is an awesome Idea. I can definitely see this as an event or mini expansion like the dreamscape. Imagine if The Demon of the Dreamscape was only one of many Demons existing in different dimensions and each demon has its own domain.(like siblings) One of the Demons' siblings could exist in a map that is void of color and Arcane Energy. Now imagine that the recent encounters we have shared in the dream universe have cracked open the barrier between our dimension of Arlor and the demons domain, letting lose demonic minions to wreak havoc and siphon as much Arcane Energy and therefore Draining the color pigments of the land and its inhabitants. We have to stop this new Demon by doing similar raids (with different boss mechanics?) and by killing random spawning minions that spawn through random rifts that open in map instances we collect certain items to get into the map ((or we can get in there quick with plat of course (; )) this could be a nice shift into leading us to the town of Gloomhills as a new city hub. Maybe we can get there through a secret passage that unlocks after maus6? I can see a lot of fun weapons and vanities as well for this idea! Like paintbrush swords and staffs and color palette shields.

marsu4u
10-17-2017, 09:39 AM
So we will farm color ingredients? and chance to craft rare recolor recipe which makes us recolor our vanities based on our choice xd.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why not? haha

I would love to put some purple dye on my red jester sets
#OriJester4Life

XD who wouldn't

I would call it '' the 13th Black Friday ''

lol

Sound a bit childlike but I like it

XD awaken the kids within us!

This is an awesome Idea. I can definitely see this as an event or mini expansion like the dreamscape. Imagine if The Demon of the Dreamscape was only one of many Demons existing in different dimensions and each demon has its own domain.(like siblings) One of the Demons' siblings could exist in a map that is void of color and Arcane Energy. Now imagine that the recent encounters we have shared in the dream universe have cracked open the barrier between our dimension of Arlor and the demons domain, letting lose demonic minions to wreak havoc and siphon as much Arcane Energy and therefore Draining the color pigments of the land and its inhabitants. We have to stop this new Demon by doing similar raids (with different boss mechanics?) and by killing random spawning minions that spawn through random rifts that open in map instances we collect certain items to get into the map ((or we can get in there quick with plat of course (; )) this could be a nice shift into leading us to the town of Gloomhills as a new city hub. Maybe we can get there through a secret passage that unlocks after maus6? I can see a lot of fun weapons and vanities as well for this idea! Like paintbrush swords and staffs and color palette shields.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about great ideas!

I think devs should start asking us for ideas on expansions & events XD #PlayerDevs

Fytheo
10-17-2017, 03:33 PM
I read your post and I think its not bad. But I don't see any sense of this event.

What colors? Which mobs/bosses? Or? You should say more information.

- Rutine

marsu4u
10-17-2017, 07:01 PM
I read your post and I think its not bad. But I don't see any sense of this event.

What colors? Which mobs/bosses? Or? You should say more information.

- Rutine

Basically a new area that is black & white in colour which becomes colorful like normal once the questlines complete

Tadyak
10-18-2017, 08:41 AM
And i guess the boss will be named " Mr. Green, Mr. Red, Mr. Blue, Ms. Purple, Ms. Pink

Kharjojo
10-18-2017, 10:17 AM
And i guess the boss will be named " Mr. Green, Mr. Red, Mr. Blue, Ms. Purple, Ms. Pink

Loled hard XD

"Mr. Pink: Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a fag***, alright?
Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow."