PDA

View Full Version : PL and SL accounts

Zewebaby
10-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not, but, uhhh...

I've got a reasonably well-developed PL account with a few characters and some plat, and I'd really like to bring it over to SL. I started playing SL a few weeks ago, and couldn't remember the password for my PL account, and didn't get around to looking it up til much later. By that time, my SL character was already something I was more than happy with, and I'd really rather not have to delete him. But I can't see any way to pool my plat between the two games, as I can't link my pre-existing SL character to my PL account :(

What do

Ebalere
10-26-2011, 06:59 PM
You can't pool plat between games anyway, it is a seperate deal between games. I would just leave the accounts seperate as there's no real benefit to having both games on one account except for ease of logging in. On the plus side, if you have two devices you can play SL with your hands and PL with your feet!

Zewebaby
10-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Oh wow, seriously? I thought plat on your registered account was shared across STS games. Sorry about that!

And thanks!

Siejo
10-27-2011, 01:39 AM
Oh wow, seriously? I thought plat on your registered account was shared across STS games. Sorry about that!

And thanks!

Originally that was the plan but Apple didn't approve of this feature. This is what caused the delay of Star Legends being released for iOS. In order for it to be approved they had to separate the two games and each would have their own plat bank.

Flip
10-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Zewebaby -
Support can help you out. Contact them at support at spacetimestudios.com