PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Elixir

Kurvy
10-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Kind of upset, i just spent 50 plat for 12 seconds of fun, the elixir is not worth it at all. It dies after 1 drop which is kind of annoying. 50 plat ill never get back.

Arvoh
10-17-2017, 09:01 PM
Wow, my father won't let me use his credit card anyways, since I'm only 11..

Mymysticalmage
10-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Hmmmm..... seems fine to me. 50 plat = vanity item....... seems worth it to me considering these items are only around for this time of the year....

Superswice
10-18-2017, 02:25 AM
The hunter elixer is not worth it! The winter event elixer cost only 3 plat per item and/or vanity drop when boss dies and last for 4 hours. How come this Halloween event cost 50 plat per item/or vanity drop and only last for 30mins I don't get it! Explain pls :)

iDarkviper
10-18-2017, 02:56 AM
Sell the item u got for 9,99$ :)

There ur 50 back

Mymysticalmage
10-18-2017, 09:11 AM
The hunter elixer is not worth it! The winter event elixer cost only 3 plat per item and/or vanity drop when boss dies and last for 4 hours. How come this Halloween event cost 50 plat per item/or vanity drop and only last for 30mins I don't get it! Explain pls :)

Because they need money...... they are "low on resources"

Kurvy
10-18-2017, 06:49 PM

Mymy wyd here?

Mymysticalmage
10-18-2017, 07:47 PM
Mymy wyd here?

Im seeing you cry about elixr ;)

Congeniality
10-19-2017, 01:01 AM
Mymy wyd here?

It's the forums... The purpose of said service is for others to give their opinion, as is the inherent nature of a forum. Thus I would say that his purpose for him being here is to give his input (which I in every way believe he has the right to do so). Also, let's keep things kindly and civil so that people can partake in thoughtful discussion without petty dialogue breaking the flow of thought.

Waug
10-19-2017, 01:35 AM
It's the forums... The purpose of said service is for others to give their opinion, as is the inherent nature of a forum. Thus I would say that his purpose for him being here is to give his input (which I in every way believe he has the right to do so). Also, let's keep things kindly and civil so that people can partake in thoughtful discussion without petty dialogue breaking the flow of thought.

Yap that's right anybody has the right to put their thoughts and that's one of the purposes of forums BUT stating discussion threads as 'crying' not just here but at many many proper civil discussions threads is MUCH MORE offensive than just saying hey what r u doing here, that still can be considered as a social interaction.

iDarkviper
10-19-2017, 04:36 AM

“Low on resources” my ***

If they really care about the community, they would sell the game, just seeing them milk the sh1t out of it pisses me off

No hate to cinco tho :*

Mymysticalmage
10-19-2017, 09:50 AM

Well said wallie....... +1 :)

Mymysticalmage
10-19-2017, 09:55 AM
“Low on resources” my ***

If they really care about the community, they would sell the game, just seeing them milk the sh1t out of it pisses me off

No hate to cinco tho :*

you deserve much more then a +1 :). With the new stat weapon buffs/ halloween elixr the game is pay to win/ pay to play.....

Zuxer
10-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Kind of upset, i just spent 50 plat for 12 seconds of fun, the elixir is not worth it at all. It dies after 1 drop which is kind of annoying. 50 plat ill never get back.

Right..... That's crazy.