PDA

View Full Version : A bit annoyed with the timer count to star ratio

P u r e
10-17-2017, 10:04 PM
I need one more star to be able to progress further.

My problem now is that no matter what I do, I miss the timer to get the next star by 2 seconds. And now after every attempt I have to wait the 20 minutes level timer to reset before I can fail to get the star i need by 2 seconds again.

FYI
1 second - 1 minute 30 seconds = 3 stars
1 minute 31 seconds - 1 minute 59 seconds = 2 stars
2 minutes - eternity = 1 star

Java
10-17-2017, 10:19 PM

My problem now is that no matter what I do, I miss the timer to get the next star by 2 seconds. And now after every attempt I have to wait the 20 minutes level timer to reset before I can fail to get the star i need by 2 seconds again.

FYI
1 minute 31 seconds - 2 minutes = 2 stars
2 minutes - eternity = 1 starI know this frustration. If my run doesn't go perfect..and I know I'm not making it, I just exit and restart before boss kill.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

P u r e
10-18-2017, 12:33 AM

FYI
1 minute 31 seconds - 2 minutes = 2 stars

Appears that exactly 2 minutes doesn't give 2 stars.
This is the closest I've gotten thus far.

LITERALLY 80 POINTS FROM 2 STARS AND OPENING TIER 6.
http://i63.tinypic.com/6z7upy.png

Carapace
10-18-2017, 01:07 AM
Appears that exactly 2 minutes doesn't give 2 stars.
This is the closest I've gotten thus far.

LITERALLY 80 POINTS FROM 2 STARS AND OPENING TIER 6.
http://i63.tinypic.com/6z7upy.png

So close! You could probably get a couple more flanking points hitting enemies from the side/behind as you go. Also check your elements, using a dark weapon against light enemies for example will deal 25% bonus damage.

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-18-2017, 10:38 AM
FYI
1 minute 31 seconds - 1 minute 59 seconds = 2 stars

Just so you don't get too confused, this information isn't necessarily correct. Each dungeon has a different amount of time in which you'll get a Time Bonus and a different score value for 2 and 3 stars. As Carapace mentioned, Flanking Bonus can be used to save seconds from your run when taken advantage of!