PDA

View Full Version : Dark Age Legends

blox
10-26-2011, 07:12 PM
hey fans of pl and sl.

i want u guys to check this new game i made called dark age legends. hope u like it
http://www.sploder.com/publish.php?s=d002arby

JJXEJECT
10-26-2011, 07:16 PM
You didnt make it :apathy: its a upcoming future game way later that its even on the forums made not by you

XchilangopwnX
10-26-2011, 07:27 PM
You didnt make it :apathy: its a upcoming future game way later that its even on the forums made not by you
Dude you probably didnt even go to the link.
Dont hate on something you havent even checked out. Yes at first I thought the same but it is a totally different game. Made by him? I dont know but I'll take his word for it.
@blox its neeto!!!!

Piosidon
10-26-2011, 07:37 PM
STS next game is Dark Legends, not Dark Age Legends.

JJXEJECT
10-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Dont hate on something you havent even checked out. Yes at first I thought the same but it is a totally different game. Made by him? I dont know but I'll take his word for it.
@blox its neeto!!!!

everyone has their own opinion, you dont have start flaming on mine

Zeus
10-26-2011, 07:51 PM

What you stated was an assumption about his game, not an opinion. :) Therefore, it would be a false fact? :O

JJXEJECT
10-26-2011, 08:07 PM
What you stated was an assumption about his game, not an opinion. :) Therefore, it would be a false fact? :O

a bit of both? :sorrow:

XchilangopwnX
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
@blox its neeto!!!!

I didnt flame I just stated that you probably hadnt even go to the link. Which was an "opinion" (assumption) I made just as you :] All else I said was kudos to blox for his game.
Oh and you kinda flamed blox so yeah...just saying.

thedream
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
cool game thanks for sharing ;)

Matutd
10-27-2011, 04:37 AM
haha :) i love it :D best part is jumping on their heads to make em dazed :p

Fatpigwarrior
10-27-2011, 05:13 AM
How cool!!! My turn hehehe

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Awesome job Blox!

Remember seeing this website from a Dev (Sam i think) post saying something like "want to see what its like to create your own game, check this site out" cant find the link atm tho :p