PDA

View Full Version : Changes to PVP in AO2

Azrael
07-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Nothing has been announced, but some changes seem to have taken place. Some are as a result of more stats, skills and equipment being available, some seem to be more code related. If you notice anything, post it here.

As far as i can tell, players seem to be connecting with their attacks more. This could be the result of a tweak, or simply characters having alot of dex. Bow users in particular are doing much better. Avian bow users can have many skills to drop armor and dodge while keeping their rooting, damage, knockback and regen skills. Avian dexers also have upwards of 180 hit. Not sure if bowbears are doing just as well, as they don't have many more skills to take advantage of.
In general though, enchantresses and ursans also seem to be connecting with their hits more often.

bmc85uk
07-05-2010, 06:27 PM
If this is the case, I wish the devs would be clearer in their patch notes, I'm sure I've heard of things changed that weren't mentioned in the patch notes, makes it kinda hard to know where you stand with the game after a while.

Banned
07-05-2010, 06:38 PM
The devs normally don't exclude details from their patch notes, and I haven't noticed anything different in PvP. Maybe it's all in your head. :p