PDA

View Full Version : PVP on End Game cap 66

markonibg
10-18-2017, 05:44 AM
Which is your opinion why the pvp is at 66 dead, and how sts can fix it up? This is the first case that the pvp at the end game is dead for so long, without notice of recovery.

FearAL
10-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Because the only way to get good gear is to open locks which makes the item prices way more expensive so not all can afford it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-18-2017, 06:24 AM
Which is your opinion why the pvp is at 66 dead, and how sts can fix it up? This is the first case that the pvp at the end game is dead for so long, without notice of recovery.
I'll lay it out with a play script:

*Player 1 turns to face player 2*
Player 1: "Why don't you PvP at endgame?"
Player 2: "I can't afford the nightmare set and a arcane level 66 weapon".
Player 1: "But surely you can afford legendary level 66 gear and the new mythic weapons".
Player 2: "The difference in stats are so great, there would be no point".
Player 1: "In that case, you could farm the mausoleum for gold to purchase the necessary gear. Its a gold mine in there!"
Player 2: "Again, there would be no point. Why would i spend tens of millions of gold on gear only to meet nobody in PvP".
Player 1: "Could that be because of the xp requirement for endgame?"
Player 2: "Not necessarily, there are many players at the 65-66 range. People just don't see the point of spending such absurd amounts of gold to PvP for fun".
Player 1: "But people used to spend hundreds of millions on gear and pets to PvP. What happened?"
Player 2: "The PvP leaderboards were removed".
Player 1: "I see".
*Both players resume whatever they were doing*

END

markonibg
10-18-2017, 06:49 AM
On lvl 66 we have choice for gear weak or OP (legendary or set) no medium type gear like balanced mythic on cap 61. For wep only legendary and it cost 2+m for ingredients, and if u want little bit better mythic u need run 666 times raid map (nightmare for average player). Arc wep cost too much for most players this is also for the set gear, for wep, helm, armor, belt 35+m. STS must give us a solid and cheaper version of the equipment to make pvp active again.

You Mad Or Nah
10-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Im fine with 61 pvp.

Snowman Is here
10-19-2017, 01:05 AM
They can bring back PvP at 66 by just implementing Lvl66 mythic gears that are easier/cheaper to obtain. There isn’t Mythic Armors/Helmets/Rings/Amuelts for Lvl66 yet.

Perceval
10-19-2017, 04:54 AM
They can bring back PvP at 66 by just implementing Lvl66 mythic gears that are easier/cheaper to obtain. There isn’t Mythic Armors/Helmets/Rings/Amuelts for Lvl66 yet.
The thing is, unless this gear is free or super easy to obtain, I don't think the majority would bother with the xp requirement to reach 66.

They could try an endgame only tdm leaderboard for a week or so and see how it goes.

Why endgame only tdm?
1). How do you dummy farm in a map that only has a 20 kill count and random players continuously joining?

2). Even if you want to attempt dummy farming, you would have to spend a crazy amount of platinum at once to level up another character to 66. An effort that would be made useless by point 1.

3). Since it would be endgame only, it eliminates the players that would hide at low level brackets e.g. level 2 to dummy farm easily.

4). Endgamers deserve some kind of perk for their efforts, which twinks do not.

5). The developers can focus on work since dummy farming cases would be extremely rare or nonexistent.

Those are my thoughts, but hey! What do I know?