PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Pro Tip for New Players

Azerothraven
10-19-2017, 04:15 AM
1. Make a Forum Account; it will make your life real. It is your best source of knowledge.

2. Join an Active Guild with friends and connect with the people there

3. Follow the Main Story Quests and do daily XP quests ALWAYS!! ( until cap)

4. If you can't kill a boss, ask for help but Be Specific with what you need help for ( message and ask first)

5. It will be hard but Don't pursue trying to get Nekro Egg around level 40's (wait until you at max level and have some OP friends/guildmates)

6. Be patient, don't think you can never afford this or that because it cost 1m gold or 10m gold, we were all at that point one day.

7. Always check weekly event here ( Posted around wednesday 1:30pm CT; event live after 24h): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?102-AL-Announcements

8. Spending your gold;

-Focus on levelling, (buy Xp elixirs)
-If you dont enjoy farming Xp then u can buy XP from store for plat or gold from auction/players
-Dont buy vanities with all your gold
-Dont buy houses, if u want one desperately then buy a 'Starter House Deed' from the chest section.
-Save money to (200k-300k) need for farming locked/ [B]gold loot weapon ( increases gold from from mobs/bosses/crates)
-Delete all jewels expect Fury, Finesse and Mind ( craft higher tier ones of these and sell in auction)
-Buy "Sack of Cryostar tokens" in Auction under the chest, open it and then go to 'Page The Gem Smith' and u can buy more inventory and Stash slots (scroll down)
- It is possible to buy crafting inventory and furnishing inventory from auction ( video coming soon)
9. Do plat offers, it is the best way to make gold ( video coming soon)

10. Watch youtube videos on things you dont know. Here is my channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0JUiM67ygHYI5_ut-h8Ew/videos?view_as=subscriber

-Alternatively read this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409624-Returning-Player-s-Guide-to-Arcane-legend

D-:
10-23-2017, 02:24 AM
Much appreciated; I was a player back when the cap was level 16, so a LOT has changed. I often find myself completely lost when I decided to start playing the other day for the first time in years. All my friends are old level 16 cap players as well and are very inactive, so are there any good starter guilds for people like myself that you'd recommend? Thanks!

Azerothraven
10-23-2017, 02:41 AM
Much appreciated; I was a player back when the cap was level 16, so a LOT has changed. I often find myself completely lost when I decided to start playing the other day for the first time in years. All my friends are old level 16 cap players as well and are very inactive, so are there any good starter guilds for people like myself that you'd recommend? Thanks!

Welcome back Bro

I recommend you also reading/watching my Youtube video my guide for returning players: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409968-Returning-Player-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Arcane-legends.

I have sent you a friend request in-game so feel free to ask anything or if u need help and I will do my best.

As for guild: I recommend joining ' Hustisya' meaning Justice . There has been a recent ban on a lot of people and they joined this guild to help each other and level. I personally did not join them so I am not sure how active they are but if it does not work then I can ask my guild ' Base of Story' to make an exception for you

my ign: handsumlegend

P.s. I was same situation as you last year. I was cap 16 too and I quit but came back last year in June and a guild helped and I have been player ever since.
A guild and people there can make a massive difference in the game :)

D-:
10-24-2017, 01:54 PM
Welcome back Bro

I recommend you also reading/watching my Youtube video my guide for returning players: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409968-Returning-Player-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Arcane-legends.

I have sent you a friend request in-game so feel free to ask anything or if u need help and I will do my best.

As for guild: I recommend joining ' Hustisya' meaning Justice . There has been a recent ban on a lot of people and they joined this guild to help each other and level. I personally did not join them so I am not sure how active they are but if it does not work then I can ask my guild ' Base of Story' to make an exception for you

my ign: handsumlegend

P.s. I was same situation as you last year. I was cap 16 too and I quit but came back last year in June and a guild helped and I have been player ever since.
A guild and people there can make a massive difference in the game :)

Appreciate it! I will be sure to add you and talk to you in game soon. Thanks!

Darkreign
11-01-2017, 03:56 AM
very detailed guide, thanks :-)

Noobieone
11-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the guide i am new on forum

Jnelsky
02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
very helpfull advice :)

Reywin27
03-08-2018, 08:13 PM
This will help thanks.

achim123
03-10-2018, 04:00 PM
I really like ur guide my friend

Stickynumnums
03-11-2018, 10:34 PM
This will help me alot thanks

Azerothraven
03-12-2018, 01:36 AM
This will help me alot thanks

good to see you are using my threads. i hope it helps and send a pm if need help

Celeste
03-16-2018, 04:16 AM
Nice guide ^^

Ent
03-16-2018, 06:12 AM
D:

meowmeowmeow

im jeff
03-16-2018, 07:49 AM

Opps i bought a frank set and balloon banner :(