PDA

View Full Version : Hiya guys wanna play using a real control's on chrome?

octavos
10-26-2011, 08:30 PM
**pc atm** sorry
Currently im using a contoler called a chill stream it looks like an XBOX360m controller. http://www.gizmag.com/go/6049/ and use Xpadder http://xpadder.com/

currently im playing the game like if i was on an xperia play...take a look this might help you.

i have a xpadder layout ready....take a look

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Nice! Good catch, Oct!

octavos
10-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Nice! Good catch, Oct!

well this way you can customize your controls...best part..use a gamepad
thanz CanonicalKoi

GarysCocoPuffs
10-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Real controls as in physical buttons eh? Sure, I would enjoy doing xombos with my keyboard and multi button mouse!

octavos
10-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Real controls as in physical buttons eh? Sure, I would enjoy doing xombos with my keyboard and multi button mouse!
lol, i dont know what buttons are to open and use stim packs tho?

edit
got a new file to use stimp and power packs mapped

Ebalere
10-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Awesome find Ghost! This is an amazing idea, I have a controller set up now for doing runs, everything I could ever need to fight at my fingertips, even camera rotate! This feels more like a space age shooter now than an mmo, I turned off the auto attack to allow even more control, and I am having a blast!

Cahaun
10-27-2011, 02:40 PM
You are talking as if Star Legends is out for the computer now. Is it out?

Yvonnel
10-27-2011, 03:04 PM

Yep, Beta!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Cahaun
10-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Ok first: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next: HOW DO I GET IT?!?!?!?!
And last: Thanks

(p.s. You are still reading this?)

Kahlua
10-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome back! Hope your stay under that rock went well :)

Someone want to test this for Mac?

Cahaun
10-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Yup I was trapped in that rock for a while. I'm back and as you see I'm like "WHAA?" when I saw this!

octavos
10-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Yup I was trapped in that rock for a while. I'm back and as you see I'm like "WHAA?" when I saw this!

Im glad your back lol....well ive only tested this on a PC...pls ppl feel free to give it a shot :D

ill update new control layout when i get home in 3hr which has a zoomin/out and opening doors

Ebalere
10-27-2011, 03:25 PM

Im glad your back lol....well ive only tested this on a PC...pls ppl feel free to give it a shot :D

ill update new control layout when i get home in 3hr which has a zoomin/out and opening doors

What button opens doors? I want to trade off a button for that function as well

octavos
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
What button opens doors? I want to trade off a button for that function as well
( . ) <---period opens locks/doors/boxes ect... near you
you can map mouse roller to joystick aswell. it zooms in/out

GOAL!
to map buttons like Xperia play...so you dont lose your edge :D

Bakoffmycandy
10-27-2011, 05:39 PM
lol, i dont know what buttons are to open and use stim packs tho?

Nothing I could think of could map Stims to Xpadder due to not having a set button. Way I found around it : Bind what button you want stims to be to Mouse 1. Then set your mouse cursor over Health Stims as soon as you enter a zone. Be sure not to bump your Computer desk too hard lol. Hope this helps for the meen time for anyone else that couldnt figure it out.

octavos
10-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Nothing I could think of could map Stims to Xpadder due to not having a set button. Way I found around it : Bind what button you want stims to be to Mouse 1. Then set your mouse cursor over Health Stims as soon as you enter a zone. Be sure not to bump your Computer desk too hard lol. Hope this helps for the meen time for anyone else that couldnt figure it out.

all fixed try this one out. :D
has zoom in/out and open...and stimp packs and health packs. (in first post)

Bakoffmycandy
10-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Oct, Eb...You guys rock! I feel like a hacker running around with a controller lol. Just as fast if not faster response time than touch screen & just feels natural. Thank you both so much!!!

Ardon
11-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Would this work for a PS3 controller?

If not, is there someone who has already made one for a PS3 controller?

I really hate the keyboard layout and my thumbs have gone sore from playing on my phone too much :/

Iron Hand
11-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Xpadder has layouts for all console controllers including a ps3 layout.... I paid 10.00 usd and got the full version great buy as u can customise it for many differnt games.. i use it for mass effect and mass effect2 pc versions which have no support for joysticks. You can also create your own layout to add any controller and has many free downloadable premade layouts for many popular controllers for pc. Best 10 dollars i spent. Visit xpadder.com for more info..

WhoIsThis
11-02-2011, 02:34 PM
This is precisely why PC should not be allowed to compete with phone in PvP.

Ardon
11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
This is precisely why PC should not be allowed to compete with phone in PvP.

So then people with xperia play have an advantage?