PDA

View Full Version : Pets are a bit lost....

Jhawkeye
10-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Can we please get more control of our pets. Well mine at least will do one of the following and it makes me want to rage. Especially when Iím trying to get those last few stars:

Make sure every single thing besides monsters are completely destroyed before attacking

Forget we are in battle and sit behind me

Attack a monster and decide the crates are more important

Run ahead of me to a group of 3 monsters

Lingo forgets he can heal me half the time

Stand on the ice traps and freeze (this I know just happens sometimes but sheesh.)

I donít need my pet to loot crates I do it myself if I really need a boost.
Can we get the option to turn their looting off? As well as maybe their special skill be like our regular spells with cooldowns?

Thanks for viewing my little rant :)
Let me know if Iím the only one and Iíll take multiple seats lol

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-19-2017, 01:15 PM
We will be adding a change soon that will make it so that if your pet has no target and you attack something, the pet will come help you out with what you're fighting. This will address most of the behavior you're talking about (attacking and healing)!

Jhawkeye
10-19-2017, 09:28 PM
We will be adding a change soon that will make it so that if your pet has no target and you attack something, the pet will come help you out with what you're fighting. This will address most of the behavior you're talking about (attacking and healing)!

Sounds good thanks for the reply!

TheBerio
10-20-2017, 02:18 AM

Thank you for this one,.. Its one of the most frustrating things at the moment.