PDA

View Full Version : Native Client flag is not enabled....

WoundedEagle
10-26-2011, 09:59 PM
My issue:

'Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable Native Client support, and relaunch your browser.'

Is appearing. I am a bit clueless on how to find this. Is it Chromium based or Linux based issue. If it concerns, I am running Ubuntu 11.10 with ATI/AMD proprietary FGLRX graphics driver. Also, I have Google Chrome, 15.0.874.106.

Thanks,

-we

Otukura
10-26-2011, 10:01 PM
You're typing "about:flags" into your address bar in chrome right? The scrolling down to native client, hitting enable, and scrolling all the way down to the bottom to hit relaunch. Just closing/reopening doesn't work.

WoundedEagle
10-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Not exactly. The text I stated is what Star Legends would tell me.... And I just looked, Native Client is already enabled. A bit confused.

Riccits
10-27-2011, 01:36 AM
u type: Chrome://flags in ur chrome browser and there u can aktivate it

Gazroast
10-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Does is say Enable or Disable in blue?

It needs to say DISABLE.

And if you change it you need to save the changes down the bottom, and this will restart your browser.

Also make sure you are running the most up to date stable or BETA version of Google Chrome web broswer.

Riccits
10-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Does is say Enable or Disable in blue?

It needs to say DISABLE.

And if you change it you need to save the changes down the bottom, and this will restart your browser.

Also make sure you are running the most up to date stable or BETA version of Google Chrome web broswer.

u need to enable native client, then restart chrome.

JaytB
10-27-2011, 02:14 AM
I just clicked 'enable', restarted my browser by closing it manually, and it worked.

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 05:26 AM
Riccits, it's already enabled. It enabled even when I looked at it the first time. Star Legends still says it is disabled even after a clear and relaunch.

JaytB
10-27-2011, 05:40 AM
Riccits, it's already enabled. It enabled even when I looked at it the first time. Star Legends still says it is disabled even after a clear and relaunch.

Just for clarity, if it says 'enable' it's actually turned- OFF. It means it can be enabled by clicking on it. So it must basically read 'disable' before restarting your browser.

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Thats an odd one, and you have the stable version of 15 right? www.google.com/chrome

As you have it enabled can't see how this keeps coming up as the problem =/

Skeletonlord
10-27-2011, 05:59 AM
You have the right version of chrome, it is just your graphics. Just type about:flags in the adress bar at the top of the browser and find native client. Click enable. I personally don't think this is the problem because native client is not enabled on mine and It works fine

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Just for clarity, if it says 'enable' it's actually turned- OFF. It means it can be enabled by clicking on it. So it must basically read 'disable' before restarting your browser.
I'll have to try that later, thanks Jay. Why does Google make it complicated? I mean, that's honestly misleading. Enable-Disable and Disable-Enable. That's so ignorant lol. Thanks again.

Matutd
10-27-2011, 06:04 AM
hey wound, it should look like this if u have enabled it :)

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 06:06 AM
hey wound, it should look like this if u have enabled it :)
2116 Thanks buddy. It's funny how google makes no sense lol. Probably another reason I sold my droid and bought an iPhone. Google >.<

Matutd
10-27-2011, 06:15 AM
it working now?

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks buddy. It's funny how google makes no sense lol. Probably another reason I sold my droid and bought an iPhone. Google >.<

Without Google this wouldnt have been possible :p

Didnt have to enable anything when started up, just worked xD

Glad you got it fixed tho have fun! :) (PL to be released)

Skeletonlord
10-27-2011, 06:26 AM
There is a thread where it says about pocket legends on chrome somewhere someone posted. There is a pic of it running on chrome

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 06:46 AM
There is a thread where it says about pocket legends on chrome somewhere someone posted. There is a pic of it running on chrome

Seen it too buddy, but its not being released until they fix all the bugs encountered with SL atm :)

tearacan
10-27-2011, 08:25 AM
My issue:

'Native Client flag is not enabled. Please go to about:flags, enable Native Client support, and relaunch your browser.'

Is appearing. I am a bit clueless on how to find this. Is it Chromium based or Linux based issue. If it concerns, I am running Ubuntu 11.10 with ATI/AMD proprietary FGLRX graphics driver. Also, I have Google Chrome, 15.0.874.106.

Thanks,

-we

Well as flip stated (read here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40913-quot-Failed-to-initialize-graphics-quot-Check-here!&p=462213&viewfull=1#post462213) ) webgl, which is required, isn't working on linux.
sorry, don't shoot the messenger ;)

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Woundy!!! I got mine working on the Linux box (Lucid Lynx), I just had to update the Nvidia driver (which also then ate my KDE front-end, but that's another story. ;) ). I used the proprietary version of the driver and it seems to be working fine. (Back to the aforementioned reinstall of KDE. :/ )

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Woundy!!! I got mine working on the Linux box (Lucid Lynx), I just had to update the Nvidia driver (which also then ate my KDE front-end, but that's another story. ;) ). I used the proprietary version of the driver and it seems to be working fine. (Back to the aforementioned reinstall of KDE. :/ )
I can't log on because I can't get my password back :(