PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Phantasm0162
10-26-2011, 10:06 PM
I had a thinkin moment about the s.t.s,how about they make streams sorta like facebook that way you'll know if your favorite players or friends are in the game or if there sellin a item your intrested in,it'll just flash across you screen like in sl,and you can see everybodys status/stream your friends with hmmmm there was alot of other thoughts I had too but I forgot lol anywho leave your thoughst or comments on what you think, any negativity plz keep to yourself thanks :)

javier995
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Awesome! I think that'd be amble work though.

Zaltiar
10-26-2011, 10:13 PM
I had a thinkin moment about the s.t.s,how about they make streams sorta like facebook that way you'll know if your favorite players or friends are in the game or if there sellin a item your intrested in,it'll just flash across you screen like in sl,and you can see everybodys status/stream your friends with hmmmm there was alot of other thoughts I had too but I forgot lol anywho leave your thoughst or comments on what you think, any negativity plz keep to yourself thanks :)

Ohh...I don't know, constant notification pop ups are going to be annoying during gameply....
Maybe with a setting to turn it off in the options during runs/pvp would be good

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

javier995
10-26-2011, 10:40 PM
during runs/pvp would be good

First we need some pvp lol

Sassinya
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM

Ohh...I don't know, constant notification pop ups are going to be annoying during gameply....
Maybe with a setting to turn it off in the options during runs/pvp would be good

I like the idea, but think some of us have limited screen space as it is.

Phantasm0162
10-26-2011, 10:56 PM
With a turn off settin so you can turn off during gamplay/runs or better yet it only happens when your in blackstar town or numa town

SuperNas
10-26-2011, 11:42 PM
I had a similar idea! but thought it was to much lol Great minds think alike :)

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 05:07 AM
Nice idea Phantasm! Agree with being able to turn this off during 'Runs' would get annoying,

Also would you like to PM, Sam and get this moved to the Suggestions thread, just to keep the forum's tidy also a Dev will check and see if this could be implemented :)

Phantasm0162
10-27-2011, 08:30 AM
I dnt know how to pm sam on here lol om still kinda new to forrums lol

MimeRifle
10-27-2011, 08:35 AM
Use the "private messages" link on the bottom row of menu options at the TOP of a forum thread like this one. You can compose a message in there. The address box on the message will help you make sure you have the right user name. Or - you can look at a user's profile and there is a "send private message" option on the left side. :)